Neowin Digital Gallery

Great shots man, as always!

Thanks dude. I don't know how you always manage to get nice pics of welland.. Maybe cause i'm not from here, but i find this place boring as hell, but you always manage to take nice pics of things i've never seen..lol

Thanks dude. I don't know how you always manage to get nice pics of welland.. Maybe cause i'm not from here, but i find this place boring as hell, but you always manage to take nice pics of things i've never seen..lol

Thanks man, yeah I know what you're saying, I felt the same, then I just started noticing things, just tried to keep my eyes open more while driving... the first pic is along the 406 coming (on my way back from Brock) in towards Welland, I pulled over the car hopped out, ran about 200m (because I couldn't park where the water was) went over a small two foot high barrier and down a slight hill...

The second photo is at the end of Lincoln, if you go down wellington from east main towards memorial park and turn left onto Lincoln, you'll enter a dead end, then just over a small barrier is a good place for taking sunrise shots, this pic however was a during sunset, and the colors looked especially nice!

Thanks man, yeah I know what you're saying, I felt the same, then I just started noticing things, just tried to keep my eyes open more while driving... the first pic is along the 406 coming (on my way back from Brock) in towards Welland, I pulled over the car hopped out, ran about 200m (because I couldn't park where the water was) went over a small two foot high barrier and down a slight hill...

The second photo is at the end of Lincoln, if you go down wellington from east main towards memorial park and turn left onto Lincoln, you'll enter a dead end, then just over a small barrier is a good place for taking sunrise shots, this pic however was a during sunset, and the colors looked especially nice!

very cool man. I stopped carrying my camera around with me in the car because it's too tempting to hop out and take a pic, but NOT very easy when you have 2 small kids in the backseat that are annoying to drive with to start..lol

very cool man. I stopped carrying my camera around with me in the car because it's too tempting to hop out and take a pic, but NOT very easy when you have 2 small kids in the backseat that are annoying to drive with to start..lol

haha, well I am 18, so until I have kids, I will keep my camera with me whenever possible

5238804453_906504a921_z.jpg

ROHNERT PARK, CA ? DEC. 4: Cars pass through the intersection of Snyder Lane and Medical Center Drive in Rohnert Park on Dec. 4, 2010. A car struck Ling Murray, 42, and her 2-year-old daughter, Calli Murray, on Dec. 1.

5238804265_847e58eb47_z.jpg

ROHNERT PARK, CA ? DEC. 4: A pink umbrella shields a shrine to Calli Murray, 2, near the intersection of Snyder Lane and Medical Center Drive in Rohnert Park on Dec. 4, 2010. The shrine, made up of teddy bears, flowers and candles, rests underneath a sign for Sunrise Park where Murray was playing with her mother, Ling Murray, 42, moments before the accident.

----

5233540884_2edac7b002_z.jpg

5232949611_bd3a11d8b7_z.jpg

Baladi 2

5235769212_056636daaa_z.jpg

A Belly Dance presentation during the NUVA dance festival at Tecnol?gico de Monterrey's Auditorio Luis Elizondo. This festival is a final presentation for all of the dance classes that took place during the semester. Monterrey, M?xico.

Lens: 70-210mm F3.5-4.5

Mode: Aperture-priority AE

Focal Length: 210 mm

Aperture: f/4.5

Exposure Time: 0.077 sec (1/13)

ISO: 800

Great work man..

they're actually kind of interesting!

Was that for me? If so, thank you! Sorry about your loss. Great photos, though.

I love the first one, looks great!

Thank you, remus. Your photos are great!

very nice shots shozilla.

Thank you, Bubba. Your photos are great! Especially the girl/mud shots.

----

I will add some more later. I may take some photos of Christmas events such as Christmas trees, lights, parties, etc as long as weather is good.

sorry to hear about that

Was that for me? If so, thank you! Sorry about your loss. Great photos, though.

Yes that was for you, shozilla.

I should probably clarify that I'm a photojournalist and that I did not know the victim; I was simply shooting for my job :)

I just got my Nikon D5000 so I was playing around taking some test photos.

This is the Brooklyn Bridge. A view from my bedroom window.

post-6231-12919543260855.jpg

f/4.5 | ISO 800 | 18mm | 0 ev

With kit lense Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S VR

More photos to come this weekend :)

I just got my Nikon D5000 so I was playing around taking some test photos.

This is the Brooklyn Bridge. A view from my bedroom window.

f/4.5 | ISO 800 | 18mm | 0 ev

With kit lense Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S VR

More photos to come this weekend :)

Congrats, nice shot... Next time however, try and upload a smaller size, as well, use a lower ISO for night shots, I am guessing you are using a tripod? or you have the camera sitting on something to keep it steady... a lower ISO will take longer to expose, but you will have a cleaner shot! Although the noise isn't even that bad.

Congrats, nice shot... Next time however, try and upload a smaller size, as well, use a lower ISO for night shots, I am guessing you are using a tripod? or you have the camera sitting on something to keep it steady... a lower ISO will take longer to expose, but you will have a cleaner shot! Although the noise isn't even that bad.

Thanks! Sorry about the size, I just attached the file straight from my aperture library.

I actually hand hold my camera for that shot, thus the larger ISO for shorter exposure.... I'll play around more tomorrow and over the weekend, and post some better photos.

Cheers