Mozilla Firefox 4.0 - Final

Only with Firefox 5. ;)

This is the only problem I have with FireFox 4 right now is no 64bit. Why in the world can't they produce it is beyond me.

There's no reason or real need for a 64-bit browser though?

For almost all users, that is correct.

This is the only problem I have with FireFox 4 right now is no 64bit. Why in the world can't they produce it is beyond me.

Why do you want a 64-bit browser?

I mean, there's no immediate need for a 64-bit version of Firefox. It's not like the 32-bit version doesn't already work perfectly on 64-bit. On top of that, there's still no current 64-bit Flash version other than that preview version from last year which is probably a bad idea to use due to how outdated it is. If you really want 64-bit Firefox, then download the 64-bit Minefield nightly builds.

Bunch of addons were disabled because not yet compatible. QuickProxy on the other hand was not disabled but I don't see it anymore (was present in the bar at the bottom of the screen, now removed in v4). I wonder if this one will be updated soon, a single click was great to toggle the proxy on and off.

Bunch of addons were disabled because not yet compatible. QuickProxy on the other hand was not disabled but I don't see it anymore (was present in the bar at the bottom of the screen, now removed in v4). I wonder if this one will be updated soon, a single click was great to toggle the proxy on and off.

i've always liked this one and it's already updated for firefox 4 https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mm3-proxyswitch/

Still very buggy, poor UI, rushed and overall slow compared to Chrome and IE 9.

I don't see any issues thus far... it looks great and runs like a champ when compared to Chrome and IE9.

I don't see any issues thus far... it looks great and runs like a champ when compared to Chrome and IE9.

You need a low end dual core or netbook and Windows 7 to see the horror...

High end systems will not notice the issues.

Not liking this release at all. It feels the most sluggish of all the browsers and the UI looks really dated. FF used to be great, but they've really fallen behind with this release. Hopefully they can come up with something better for the next version.

i think chrome has the worst UI out of them all.. too minimal and looks like it is ment for little kids.. FF 4 does not look outdated.. 3.6 looks like it was ment for windows 2000 or xp.. as for FF 4 it looks great on windows 7 compared to the other browsers. i will be saying goodbye to ie and chrome starting tomorrow :)

With that big ugly orange menu button they copied from Opera both IE9 and Chrome look a lot better.

not really and if you dont like the color or the menu or anything in the UI you can customize it the way you want it, the same with opera...

Try to customize the broken, crappy and closed interface of ie9 and chrome....

With that big ugly orange menu button they copied from Opera both IE9 and Chrome look a lot better.

Actually Opera copied it from Firefox 4 mockups.