Survive, Adapt, Win
After years of intense warfare against Eastern armies, Europe has become the last stand for the battered NATO forces. On the verge of being driven into the sea, NATO command embarks upon a most desperate measure. In the hope of seizing what seems to be a well-guarded military secret, Operation Magnitude is launched. A small group of Special Forces and Researchers are sent to a Mediterranean island deep behind enemy lines. However, the mission is compromised and the task force destroyed, leaving Cpt. Scott Miller washed ashore upon the hostile island. In his effort to carry out the mission, he will face the dangers of modern warfare, an unforgiving environment, and the consequences of his own decisions...
- Survive in the rich & authentic environment
- Adapt to the unsurpassed experience of modern ground combat
- Win in the open-ended & story-driven campaign
- Single-Player Campaign - evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended & story-driven campaign.
- Vehicles & Weapons - control multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with the accurate simulation, shoot from anything from pistols to the sophisticated weapon platforms.
- Customizable Soldier Load - choose your uniform, assemble your weapon kit, change your loadout, get encumbered.
- Physical simulation & improved animations - take advantage of PhysX™ supporting the vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and the revamped animation system.
- Rich & authentic environment - explore the unsurpassed modern ground combat experience set on the authentic Mediterranean island modeled from the real geographic data.
- Multiplayer Gameplay - challenge both cooperative & competitive scenarios with full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux.
- Completely extensible & moddable - design & create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive & easy-to-use mission editor.
Official Website: http://www.arma3.com/
Official announcement text here: http://forums.bistud...ad.php?t=119196
Track us via social networks and be the first to know all the latest news about Arma 3