Adobe Systems Incorporated will introduce a beta version of Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 software, the next release of the world standard in digital imaging, on Friday, December 15th. Adobe is delivering a widely available Photoshop CS3 beta to enable customers to more easily transition to the latest hardware platforms, particularly Apple's new Intel-based systems. The beta is available as a Universal Binary for the Macintosh platform, as well as for Microsoft® Windows® XP and Windows Vista computers. The final shipping release of Adobe Photoshop CS3 is planned for Spring 2007. The software can be downloaded at Adobe Labs, in the early hours Pacific Standard Time on December 15.
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Art of Spamming in General Discussion
- Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum in Software Discussion & Support
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- CPU cooler in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.