Adobe Systems Incorporated will introduce a beta version of Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 software, the next release of the world standard in digital imaging, on Friday, December 15th. Adobe is delivering a widely available Photoshop CS3 beta to enable customers to more easily transition to the latest hardware platforms, particularly Apple's new Intel-based systems. The beta is available as a Universal Binary for the Macintosh platform, as well as for Microsoft® Windows® XP and Windows Vista computers. The final shipping release of Adobe Photoshop CS3 is planned for Spring 2007. The software can be downloaded at Adobe Labs, in the early hours Pacific Standard Time on December 15.
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Roommate fight over iPhone vs Android ends in arrests in Real World Issues
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) in Gamers' Hangout
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- AMD reports a dim financial picture and withdraws from high-density server business in Back Page News
- Post Hardcore recomendations in Wall of Sound
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Vocal EDM recommendations in Wall of Sound
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.