Adobe Systems Incorporated will introduce a beta version of Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 software, the next release of the world standard in digital imaging, on Friday, December 15th. Adobe is delivering a widely available Photoshop CS3 beta to enable customers to more easily transition to the latest hardware platforms, particularly Apple's new Intel-based systems. The beta is available as a Universal Binary for the Macintosh platform, as well as for Microsoft® Windows® XP and Windows Vista computers. The final shipping release of Adobe Photoshop CS3 is planned for Spring 2007. The software can be downloaded at Adobe Labs, in the early hours Pacific Standard Time on December 15.
- Faster hard drive ... in Hardware Hangout
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Scalemate Beta 1 - Out now in Software created by our members
- Windows XP 'Unofficial Service Pack 4' brings updates to Microsoft's obsolete OS in Front Page News
- printer madness with OS X clients in multi-OS environment in Internet, Network & Security
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- install a root CA on to iOS? in Internet, Network & Security
- Xbox One vs. PS4 vs. Wii U: Microsoft Still Trailing Behind in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.