Adobe Systems Incorporated will introduce a beta version of Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 software, the next release of the world standard in digital imaging, on Friday, December 15th. Adobe is delivering a widely available Photoshop CS3 beta to enable customers to more easily transition to the latest hardware platforms, particularly Apple's new Intel-based systems. The beta is available as a Universal Binary for the Macintosh platform, as well as for Microsoft® Windows® XP and Windows Vista computers. The final shipping release of Adobe Photoshop CS3 is planned for Spring 2007. The software can be downloaded at Adobe Labs, in the early hours Pacific Standard Time on December 15.
- Looking to get a portable USB3 hard drive, suggestions? in Hardware Hangout
- Weapons? What do you own? in The Hobby Corner
- A Newbie wants to Learn in Web Design / Programming
- SMPlayer 184.108.40.20614 in Front Page News
- What are you playing? in Gamers' Hangout
- Firefox dying at just 10% marketshare in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.