Adobe Systems Incorporated will introduce a beta version of Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 software, the next release of the world standard in digital imaging, on Friday, December 15th. Adobe is delivering a widely available Photoshop CS3 beta to enable customers to more easily transition to the latest hardware platforms, particularly Apple's new Intel-based systems. The beta is available as a Universal Binary for the Macintosh platform, as well as for Microsoft® Windows® XP and Windows Vista computers. The final shipping release of Adobe Photoshop CS3 is planned for Spring 2007. The software can be downloaded at Adobe Labs, in the early hours Pacific Standard Time on December 15.
- 7 Days: A week of Lumia flagships, Windows milestones, and Samsung's reminder to RTFM in Front Page News
- Pirate Bay Founder Released From Jail But Immediately Re-Arrested in Back Page News
- Dragon Age: Inquisition in Gamers Hangout
- Apple TV rumoured to have motion-sensitive remote control to attract casual gamers in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Fix : Windows 10 accessing network drives : Password incorrect in A Collection Of Essential Guides
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.