Adobe Systems Incorporated will introduce a beta version of Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 software, the next release of the world standard in digital imaging, on Friday, December 15th. Adobe is delivering a widely available Photoshop CS3 beta to enable customers to more easily transition to the latest hardware platforms, particularly Apple's new Intel-based systems. The beta is available as a Universal Binary for the Macintosh platform, as well as for Microsoft® Windows® XP and Windows Vista computers. The final shipping release of Adobe Photoshop CS3 is planned for Spring 2007. The software can be downloaded at Adobe Labs, in the early hours Pacific Standard Time on December 15.
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community in Gamers' Hangout
- Watch_Dogs crashing, help in Computer Gaming
- The Nail In The Petrodollar Coffin: Gazprom Begins Accepting Payment For Oil In Ruble, Yuan in Real World Issues
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Netflix change UI in Xbone in Microsoft Console
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Why a Tennessee town has the fastest internet in Back Page News
- Microsoft's Lumia 830 leaks again, best images of new device so far in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.