Adobe Systems Incorporated will introduce a beta version of Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 software, the next release of the world standard in digital imaging, on Friday, December 15th. Adobe is delivering a widely available Photoshop CS3 beta to enable customers to more easily transition to the latest hardware platforms, particularly Apple's new Intel-based systems. The beta is available as a Universal Binary for the Macintosh platform, as well as for Microsoft® Windows® XP and Windows Vista computers. The final shipping release of Adobe Photoshop CS3 is planned for Spring 2007. The software can be downloaded at Adobe Labs, in the early hours Pacific Standard Time on December 15.
- Can't open ACSM eBook files on Windows 8.1 tablet in Software Discussion & Support
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 5) in Science Discussion & News
- Is the US national "debt" an illusion? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Pixar giving away RenderMan CGI software for free in Software Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.