Adobe Systems Incorporated will introduce a beta version of Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 software, the next release of the world standard in digital imaging, on Friday, December 15th. Adobe is delivering a widely available Photoshop CS3 beta to enable customers to more easily transition to the latest hardware platforms, particularly Apple's new Intel-based systems. The beta is available as a Universal Binary for the Macintosh platform, as well as for Microsoft® Windows® XP and Windows Vista computers. The final shipping release of Adobe Photoshop CS3 is planned for Spring 2007. The software can be downloaded at Adobe Labs, in the early hours Pacific Standard Time on December 15.
- Max SyncUp 184.108.40.206 in Front Page News
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- How important are a replaceable battery and expandable storage in a smartphone? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Windows 10: Around 1,500 testers at Microsoft are now on build 10130 (plus a few other stats) in Front Page News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- New Xbox One controller coming? in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.