Adobe Systems Incorporated will introduce a beta version of Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 software, the next release of the world standard in digital imaging, on Friday, December 15th. Adobe is delivering a widely available Photoshop CS3 beta to enable customers to more easily transition to the latest hardware platforms, particularly Apple's new Intel-based systems. The beta is available as a Universal Binary for the Macintosh platform, as well as for Microsoft® Windows® XP and Windows Vista computers. The final shipping release of Adobe Photoshop CS3 is planned for Spring 2007. The software can be downloaded at Adobe Labs, in the early hours Pacific Standard Time on December 15.
- Now the U.S. Air Force Wants You to Believe the A-10 Is Too Old to Fight in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Should current fake worth company be illegal? in General Discussion
- Western Digital Mybook? in Hardware Hangout
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Is this Britain's most irresponsible father? 29-year-old has had 'fifteen children' by t in Real World Issues
- April 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.