AMD Power Monitor displays the current frequency, voltage, utilization, and power savings of each core on each processor in a system. This version of AMD Power Monitor supports systems with Athlon™ 64/FX, mobile AMD Athlon™ 64, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, AMD Turion™ 64, AMD Turion™ 64 X2, AMD Sempron™, mobile AMD Sempron™, AMD Phenom™, AMD Opteron™, and AMD Opteron™ Third-Generation processors.
- Intel officially announces Skylake processor family in Front Page News
- Star Wars Battlefront beta coming next month in Front Page News
- Cops hunt 3 suspects in shooting of Illinois police officer in Real World News
- Downshift: those who have gone from Windows 10 BACK to Windows 8/8.1 or 7 in Microsoft Windows Support
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 6) in Science Discussion News
- Stardock announces Object Desktop 2016, a complete Windows customization experience in Front Page News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion News
- Microsoft is bringing Cortana to more countries in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.