JAPAN'S TDK has started flogging blank Blu-ray discs to retailers and they cost as much as a top quality recorded DVD movie. The 25GB recordable disc will set you back $19.95 with a rewritable version costing $24.95. TDK plans to release a Blu-ray disc that records on both sides and holds 50GB later this year. This will sell for $47.99 and will be in the shops in December.
- Miscellaneous Launches and Payloads (updates) in Science Discussion News
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion News
- Surface Pen support might be on the way for the Lumia 950 XL in Front Page News
- Orbital Sciences Antares 200 launcher (updates) in Science Discussion News
- Elon Musk: Apple is 'Tesla's graveyard' for people who fail at Tesla in Front Page News
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 7) in Science Discussion News
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.