JAPAN'S TDK has started flogging blank Blu-ray discs to retailers and they cost as much as a top quality recorded DVD movie. The 25GB recordable disc will set you back $19.95 with a rewritable version costing $24.95. TDK plans to release a Blu-ray disc that records on both sides and holds 50GB later this year. This will sell for $47.99 and will be in the shops in December.
- Potential Buy: Comments welcome in Hardware Hangout
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Watch Dogs Crash in Computer Gaming
- Can't install Windows 8.1 on slow connection in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.