JAPAN'S TDK has started flogging blank Blu-ray discs to retailers and they cost as much as a top quality recorded DVD movie. The 25GB recordable disc will set you back $19.95 with a rewritable version costing $24.95. TDK plans to release a Blu-ray disc that records on both sides and holds 50GB later this year. This will sell for $47.99 and will be in the shops in December.
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
- Batman: Arkham Knight in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Driver Issue or Bug? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.