JAPAN'S TDK has started flogging blank Blu-ray discs to retailers and they cost as much as a top quality recorded DVD movie. The 25GB recordable disc will set you back $19.95 with a rewritable version costing $24.95. TDK plans to release a Blu-ray disc that records on both sides and holds 50GB later this year. This will sell for $47.99 and will be in the shops in December.
- try this awesome bot in Introduce Yourself
- ASUS's RT-AC5300U is a new AC router that is as wicked as it looks in Front Page News
- Adding additional 8GB ram that's slower, diff. timings than current ram - Bad idea? in Hardware Hangout
- Logitech launches K380 Bluetooth keyboard and M535 mouse in Front Page News
- Windows 10 and Privacy? in Microsoft Windows Support
- I just got a new Lenovo Laptop what bloatware can I remove? in Software Discussion Support
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- Intel officially announces Skylake processor family in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.