JAPAN'S TDK has started flogging blank Blu-ray discs to retailers and they cost as much as a top quality recorded DVD movie. The 25GB recordable disc will set you back $19.95 with a rewritable version costing $24.95. TDK plans to release a Blu-ray disc that records on both sides and holds 50GB later this year. This will sell for $47.99 and will be in the shops in December.
- Windows 10: Hardware requirements to be the same as Windows 8 in Front Page News
- Will it b(l)end? iPhone 6+ in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Why did Microsoft skip Windows 9? in Microsoft Beta
- Need help getting Crypto++ usable in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- How reliable is the Xbox One? in Microsoft Console
- Windows Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Destiny in Gamers' Hangout