JAPAN'S TDK has started flogging blank Blu-ray discs to retailers and they cost as much as a top quality recorded DVD movie. The 25GB recordable disc will set you back $19.95 with a rewritable version costing $24.95. TDK plans to release a Blu-ray disc that records on both sides and holds 50GB later this year. This will sell for $47.99 and will be in the shops in December.
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Missing Minnesota student, 22, seen on video plummeting off bridge into river after night out in Real World News
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- ASUS launches its Zenfone 2 with Intel Atom and 4GB RAM in Europe for just €299 in Front Page News
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Win7 missing details and icons in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.