JAPAN'S TDK has started flogging blank Blu-ray discs to retailers and they cost as much as a top quality recorded DVD movie. The 25GB recordable disc will set you back $19.95 with a rewritable version costing $24.95. TDK plans to release a Blu-ray disc that records on both sides and holds 50GB later this year. This will sell for $47.99 and will be in the shops in December.
- College Classes - Are some really necessary? in General Discussion
- Man sues Apple for wiping his photos and contacts after iPhone reset in Front Page News
- Alleged renders of the cancelled Nokia/Microsoft Mercury surface online in Front Page News
- Voters to Obama: Yes, We Are at War with Radical Islam in Domestic Politics
- IrfanView 4.41 released, now available for download in Front Page News
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments in Domestic Politics
- Are video/audio hiccups & glitches normal on Blu-ray players? in Home Theatre Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.