JAPAN'S TDK has started flogging blank Blu-ray discs to retailers and they cost as much as a top quality recorded DVD movie. The 25GB recordable disc will set you back $19.95 with a rewritable version costing $24.95. TDK plans to release a Blu-ray disc that records on both sides and holds 50GB later this year. This will sell for $47.99 and will be in the shops in December.
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Free tablet for participating in a survey in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Russian deputy PM attacks space industry with reform bill in Science Discussion & News
- How to change RGB Levels Intel 4000HD in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Which 4-bay NAS is better? in Internet, Network & Security
- Pentagon plans long-range missile defense radar in Alaska in Science Discussion & News
- Knock Me! - When silence can't speak! in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.