JAPAN'S TDK has started flogging blank Blu-ray discs to retailers and they cost as much as a top quality recorded DVD movie. The 25GB recordable disc will set you back $19.95 with a rewritable version costing $24.95. TDK plans to release a Blu-ray disc that records on both sides and holds 50GB later this year. This will sell for $47.99 and will be in the shops in December.
- Lollipop messed Up! in Android
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows Icon Changes in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Evolution GUI Arch installer in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Review of the Xiaomi Piston 3.0 headphones: Unbelievable sound at an unbeatable price in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- If You Grabbed Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty PS4 With PS Plus, You Will Get The Vita And PS3 Versi in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.