JAPAN'S TDK has started flogging blank Blu-ray discs to retailers and they cost as much as a top quality recorded DVD movie. The 25GB recordable disc will set you back $19.95 with a rewritable version costing $24.95. TDK plans to release a Blu-ray disc that records on both sides and holds 50GB later this year. This will sell for $47.99 and will be in the shops in December.
- Windows Insider head Gabe Aul promoted to VP of WDG Engineering Systems in front page news
- Surface Pro in microsoft windows discussion support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in the sporting arena
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- If you could change anything about win 10, what would it be? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Win10 Word Mobile only allows one instance? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft says it could be "weeks" before you get your Windows 10 upgrade notification in front page news
- VirtualBox WiFi Issue in virtualization cloud services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.