As we reported yesterday, the first Duke Nukem Forever trailer in six years has just been released for the public's viewing pleasure. The video was first posted to Shacknews an hour earlier than the previously stated release time of noon CST. According to George Broussard of developer 3D Realms, the approximately minute-long video was originally created internally for the purpose of holiday festivities and marks the beginning of further media unveilings surrounding the notoriously long-in-development first- person shooter. "The release is still 'when it's done,' but you can expect more frequent media releases and we're not changing engines again and we have considerable work behind us," Broussard told Shacknews today when asked about a release date.
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Changing IP configuration on NIC does not work - any reason why that would happen? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- Back in windows app in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.