As we reported yesterday, the first Duke Nukem Forever trailer in six years has just been released for the public's viewing pleasure. The video was first posted to Shacknews an hour earlier than the previously stated release time of noon CST. According to George Broussard of developer 3D Realms, the approximately minute-long video was originally created internally for the purpose of holiday festivities and marks the beginning of further media unveilings surrounding the notoriously long-in-development first- person shooter. "The release is still 'when it's done,' but you can expect more frequent media releases and we're not changing engines again and we have considerable work behind us," Broussard told Shacknews today when asked about a release date.
- Are we Linux users arrogant about security? in Linux Unix Support
- Win 10 Slow Login : SOLVED ! in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Help with The Elder Scrolls Online frame rate drop in Computer Gaming
- Lizard Squad claims reponsibility for PlayStation Network outage in Front Page News
- We're upgrading the forums to 4.1 w/e of 28 November in Site Announcements
- Businessman Buys 400 American Soldiers Meals During Airport Layover in Real World News
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Neowin Website Bug in frontpage in Site Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.