As we reported yesterday, the first Duke Nukem Forever trailer in six years has just been released for the public's viewing pleasure. The video was first posted to Shacknews an hour earlier than the previously stated release time of noon CST. According to George Broussard of developer 3D Realms, the approximately minute-long video was originally created internally for the purpose of holiday festivities and marks the beginning of further media unveilings surrounding the notoriously long-in-development first- person shooter. "The release is still 'when it's done,' but you can expect more frequent media releases and we're not changing engines again and we have considerable work behind us," Broussard told Shacknews today when asked about a release date.
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Is OneDrive for me? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Network switch strobing or flashing continuously in Internet, Network & Security
- Bill to Ban Mentally Ill from Owning Guns in Domestic Politics
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.