As we reported yesterday, the first Duke Nukem Forever trailer in six years has just been released for the public's viewing pleasure. The video was first posted to Shacknews an hour earlier than the previously stated release time of noon CST. According to George Broussard of developer 3D Realms, the approximately minute-long video was originally created internally for the purpose of holiday festivities and marks the beginning of further media unveilings surrounding the notoriously long-in-development first- person shooter. "The release is still 'when it's done,' but you can expect more frequent media releases and we're not changing engines again and we have considerable work behind us," Broussard told Shacknews today when asked about a release date.
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- Russia steps up propaganda push with online "Kremlin trolls" in Real World Issues
- Two High School Seniors Could Get Prison Time For An Alarm Clock Prank in Real World News
- VASIMR: Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket in Science Discussion & News
- The Pebble Time vs. Pebble Watch in Reviews by Members for Members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.