Over the next day, Mozilla plans to begin delivering bug fixes to a select group of beta testers who will try out the upcoming Firefox 188.8.131.52 version before it is released to all Firefox users. The new version of the open-source browser will be delivered to those who signed up for the Firefox 2 beta program last year. Mozilla hopes that by having a short beta release before pushing out the product it will be better able to "ensure high quality updates," the company said in a statement. Previously, Mozilla had pushed out new security updates to all Firefox users simultaneously. The advantage is obviously a higher quality release, while the disadvantage is that the code for how the security issues were fixed is available, before the release. Firefox 184.108.40.206 is expected to have about a half-dozen bug fixes.
- Disastrous PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight won in computer gaming
- Weird activation issue and odd product ID. in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft's Windows 10 upgrade counter shows install rate of 16 per scond in front page news
- Windows 10 Release (July 29, 2015) Thread in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Insider to Windows 10 (final) without any kind of key is possible. in microsoft windows discussion support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in the sporting arena
- Iperf 3.1b3 Windows build in internet network security
- Rise of the Tomb Raider coming to PC in early 2016, PS4 in holiday 2016 in gamers hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.