Symbian is the leading developer of smart phone operating systems and is intent on keeping its lead. A key part of maintaining that lead falls under the purview of David Wood, executive vice president of research at the company, based here. Wood sat down with eWEEK Senior Editor Darryl K. Taft at the Symbian Smartphone Show here to discuss his role and some of Symbian's strategies
- The point and shoot is back with 16 lenses: startup Light wants to make the DSLR obsolete in Front Page News
- The PS4 universal remote hits stores later this month in Sony Console
- DirectX 9.0 v DirectX 10.1 for Windows 7? in Hardware Hangout
- Hands-on: Microsoft Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 in Front Page News
- New figures show Chrome dominating over Edge in Windows 10 in Front Page News
- The Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, Band 2, and new Lumias are now on display in Microsoft stores in Front Page News
- Where are the Windows laptops with USB Type-C charging ports? in Hardware Hangout
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.