HTC has officially unveiled the next Touch phone in their range of touch branded devices. Unlike the Touch Dual the Cruise has WiFi, GPS and a 3MP camera. HTC has also included their own TouchFLO interface which combines a unique HTC Home plugin, touchflo Cube and the new HTC Album. All 3 additions mimick a lot of Apple's iPhone features and allow the phone to be used easily without a slide out keyboard or Stylus. The device is powered by a 400mhz CPU and Windows Mobile Professional 6.0. The cruise has 256MB ROM and 128MB RAM. The cruise features HSDPA for high speed internet access. It is not yet known exactly when the device will be available in stores but it should appear before the holidays. Follow the links below for pictures and video footage of the device.
- Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments in Domestic Politics
- Pax Orbis: A Law for the World in Real World Issues
- Windows-based tablet adoption expected to nearly double by 2019 in Front Page News
- HTC wants your help testing its future products, including new devices in Front Page News
- RAM compatability in Hardware Hangout
- Solar System News (miscellaneous articles) in Science Discussion News
- Lumia 950: Hands-on and first impressions of Microsoft's newest flagship in Front Page News
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.