HTC has officially unveiled the next Touch phone in their range of touch branded devices. Unlike the Touch Dual the Cruise has WiFi, GPS and a 3MP camera. HTC has also included their own TouchFLO interface which combines a unique HTC Home plugin, touchflo Cube and the new HTC Album. All 3 additions mimick a lot of Apple's iPhone features and allow the phone to be used easily without a slide out keyboard or Stylus. The device is powered by a 400mhz CPU and Windows Mobile Professional 6.0. The cruise has 256MB ROM and 128MB RAM. The cruise features HSDPA for high speed internet access. It is not yet known exactly when the device will be available in stores but it should appear before the holidays. Follow the links below for pictures and video footage of the device.
- Whistleblowers Band Together To Sue FBI, NSA And DOJ For Malicious Prosecution, Civil Liberties Violations in Domestic Politics
- Screenshots of Windows 10 Mobile build 10534 leak with new connectivity settings in tow in Front Page News
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall Of Sound
- Will Office 365 be updated the day Office 2016 is released? in Software Discussion Support
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- Apple Laptop for Development in Apple Mac Support
- Ubuntu Privacy Issues Eerily Similar To Windows 10 in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.