HTC has officially unveiled the next Touch phone in their range of touch branded devices. Unlike the Touch Dual the Cruise has WiFi, GPS and a 3MP camera. HTC has also included their own TouchFLO interface which combines a unique HTC Home plugin, touchflo Cube and the new HTC Album. All 3 additions mimick a lot of Apple's iPhone features and allow the phone to be used easily without a slide out keyboard or Stylus. The device is powered by a 400mhz CPU and Windows Mobile Professional 6.0. The cruise has 256MB ROM and 128MB RAM. The cruise features HSDPA for high speed internet access. It is not yet known exactly when the device will be available in stores but it should appear before the holidays. Follow the links below for pictures and video footage of the device.
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Microsoft reportedly working on a metallic, mid-range phone for early next year in Front Page News
- Rape and child abuse 'are rife in German refugee camps': Unsegregated conditions blamed as women are 'seen as fair game' in overcrowded migrant centres in Domestic Politics
- Desktop Shell Replacement in Software Discussion Support
- BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT is going to be back soon on steam! in Computer Gaming
- Motorola reveals list of devices that will get Marshmallow in Front Page News
- Does Storage Spaces care about drives being identical? in Microsoft Windows Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.