The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
What's new in KMPlayer 126.96.36.199:
Album Art Upgrade:
- Changed KMP Plus platform from Flash to web.
- Proving Album Art Automatic Movie info TMDB matching service.
- Configuring function for playing FTP server videos with Album Art.
- Syncing function for KMP Play List with Album Art.
- Multi-deleting function for Album Art.
- Proving Image View & List View mode.
- A variety of content within KMP App
- Added Plug Web
- Added YouTube channels and searching service.
- Provided movie information and critic service.
- Improved EVR performance for Overlay subtitle and applied transparency effect
- Fixed BOF vulnerabilities. (FLAC file) - Provided by: KISA
- Fixed buffer insufficiency error for playing mp3.
- Fixed skipping error for MP4 Audio.
- Fixed RUBY subtitle error.
Note: KMPlayer includes 3rd party (optional) software.