The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- My current build... need reviews and suggestions in Hardware Hangout
- SGS6 vs. HTC One M9 in Android
- Lg g2 does it fit in your pocket? in Android
- Windows 8.1 Including February Updates ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Google+ is dead! Long live Photos and Streams and Hangouts in Front Page News
- Glary Utilities 184.108.40.206 in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Hands on with Microsoft's new Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.