The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- Windows 10 update fails :-( in microsoft windows discussion support
- I'm open for suggestions in general discussion
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Buy Windows 10 Pro for $2 in Microsoft store? in microsoft insider windows office previews
- You Might (One Day) Be Able To Stream PC Games To An Xbox One in microsoft console xbox
- Irregular heartbeat of the Sun driven by double dynamo in science discussion news
- Windows Insiders 10240 - Upgrade or Fresh Install? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows Update in Windows 10: A massive bag of hurt in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.