The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- What's the name of your Wi-fi? in Internet, Network & Security
- Steam begins allowing mod creators to sell their work in Computer Gaming
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Microsoft releases Build 2015 apps for Windows Phone, Android, and iOS in Front Page News
- When threads collide in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.