The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Engineers pimp up Galaxy phones with real gold plating in Front Page News
- Flight diverted after passenger becomes unruly over cat in Real World News
- Until Dawn new previews and gameplay in Sony Console
- Microsoft will finally allow you to defer app updates on Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Fee 2 Pay (The Jimquisition) in Gamers Hangout
- BlackBerry's new Android slider gets an unofficial close-up in new leaked images in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.