The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- Wife kills herself over 'Gay' Spouse in Real World News
- European Outlets in General Discussion
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Logitech moving away from mouse and keyboard business in Real World News
- SGS6 vs. HTC One M9 in Android
- What are you playing? in Gamers' Hangout
- US to launch blitz of gas exports, eyes global energy dominance in Real World Issues
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.