The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- New in Introduce Yourself
- Hello, everyone in Introduce Yourself
- Hello :D in Introduce Yourself
- Fallout 4 - Launching 10th November 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- Leawo Blu-ray Player 188.8.131.52 in Front Page News
- SUMo 184.108.40.2067 in Front Page News
- Create a Private Social Network (I think) in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 RTM sign-off date: July 9, 2015 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.