The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- Some changes at the top (Administrators & Founder groups) in Site Announcements
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
- Malaysia Airlines 'loses contact with plane' (and search effort updates) in Real World News
- Graphic card.. 8 pin and 6 pin?! in Hardware Hangout
- Your thoughts on VR headsets? in Gamers' Hangout
- New feature found - Geofencing! in Microsoft Beta
- Bad ad on mobile site in Site & Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.