The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- 100049.... any point...? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Alan Wake Franchise has sold > 4.5M units in Gamers' Hangout
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Amazon Dash : Getting low? Push the button : it's on it's way in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.