The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- Elon Musk: Apple is 'Tesla's graveyard' for people who fail at Tesla in Front Page News
- LastPass to be acquired by LogMeIn in Front Page News
- Russian cruise missiles intended for targets in Syria hit Iran instead in Real World Issues
- Microsoft discounts original 'Band' to $129 in Front Page News
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
- Elite: Dangerous in Computer Gaming
- Krusell joins the 'Designed For Microsoft Lumia' program offering goods for the Lumia 950/950 XL in Front Page News
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.