The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- How do I change the position of Facebook Likebox Plugin? in Web Design / Programming
- Tomorrow is Groundhog Day… For everyone. How does society respond? in General Discussion
- Russia steps up propaganda push with online "Kremlin trolls" in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- which device are you waiting for? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Sony now Calls the PS Vita a “Legacy Platform” Outside of Japan / Asia in Sony Console
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.