The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
- iPhone 4S wont boot and gives an error during updating in iPhone/iOS
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Surface 3 is FANLESS! in Hardware Hangout
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Windows 10 build 10041 - System/hard locks in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.