The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- Nintendo Unveils New 3DS in Nintendo Console
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Themes incoming for PS4 2.0 and PSVita 3.30 in Sony Console
- What's that message at the top of the forums? We're upgrading in Site Announcements
- Looking to get a new TV in Home Theatre Discussion
- Youtube channels like TechQuickie ? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- The Death Waltz in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Microsoft puts Siri in her place again with new Windows Phone ad in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.