The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you'd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company, for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies.
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- Anyone have the Windows 10 November update uninstall any of your programs? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Surface 3 available for a discounted price of £349 from Currys in Front Page News
- Phonetic NSFW joke in Jokes Funny Stuff
- University Students Comforted with Counseling after Seeing Confederate Flag on Laptop in Real World Issues
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson: A new name and a new look for Catalyst in Back Page News
- LG 65" 4K OLED Curved TV review in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.