Today Microsoft released Photosynth for the iPhone, their latest iOS application on the iTunes App Store.
Photosynth for the iPhone allows you to take any number of photos from within the same area and stitch them together to make a panoramic image. If you've ever found yourself having to take multiple photos of an area, Photosynth will take all those photos and blend them together.
Photosynth also allows you to share your photos with any of your friends on Facebook and even comes with Bing Maps integration, so you can share your panoramas with anyone in the world.
Photosynth comes with a number of features, including:
• See your panorama take shape as you capture them with INTERACTIVE CAPTURE
• Look and capture in all directions with FULL-SPHERE PANORAMAS
• See the final panorama right away with fast ON-DEVICE PROCESSING
• Sharp, high-resolution results with the ADVANCED IMAGE STITCHING ENGINE
• Panoramas are always available to view and share from the ON-DEVICE LIBRARY
• Zoom, pan, stretch, and view in landscape or portrait with our IMMERSIVE VIEWER
• Save as many panoramas as you want and view them online at PHOTOSYNTH.NET
Photosynth for iOS is only available for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad 2 or iPod touch (4th generation).
Download: Photosynth for iOS on iTunes (free).
Update: Photosynth will also be coming soon to Windows Phone OS 7.