Today Microsoft delivered a slew of Security Bulletins for its Microsoft Windows Operating System totaling seven in all. According to Microsoft many components of Windows have been affected.
You are advised to visit Windows Update and install the associated patches onto your system.
The list of Security Bulletins for your review are as follows:
- MS04-018 Cumulative Security Update for Outlook Express (823353)
- MS04-019 Vulnerability in Utility Manager Could Allow Code Execution (842526)
- MS04-020 Vulnerability in POSIX Could Allow Code Execution (841872)
- MS04-021 Security Update for IIS 4.0 (841373)
- MS04-022 Vulnerability in Task Scheduler Could Allow Code Execution (841873)
- MS04-023 Vulnerability in HTML Help Could Allow Code Execution (840315)
- MS04-024 Vulnerability in Windows Shell Could Allow Remote Code Execution (839645)
News source: In-House