Nintendo has decided to use social networking site myspace to promote its next console: Nintendo Wii. The myspace page features a video of how nintendo sees people as using the Wii controller showing off some really cool looking games and also shows a number of video clips created by users dreaming up how they might be using the wii controller.
- I've upgraded 7 machines to Windows 10. How many have you? in microsoft windows discussion support
- GNU / Linux August 2015 Desktops in linux unix discussion support
- Windows 10 SDK failing to install in microsoft windows discussion support
- Black screen after windows 10 update in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 "upgrade" but actually clean install in microsoft windows discussion support
- New Server: What should I upgrade? in virtualization cloud services
- Windows 10 Font in microsoft windows discussion support
- Zidoo's 'X1' is a $59 Android media box that touts its 4K prowess in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.