Nintendo has decided to use social networking site myspace to promote its next console: Nintendo Wii. The myspace page features a video of how nintendo sees people as using the Wii controller showing off some really cool looking games and also shows a number of video clips created by users dreaming up how they might be using the wii controller.
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- iPhone 6s said to feature 12-megapixel camera, 4K video recording in Front Page News
- Interesting article on the Future of Firefox in Back Page News
- Razer introduces "game-changing" Wildcat controller for Xbox One aimed at eSport players in Front Page News
- IDC: Apple Watch takes 20% of wearable device market, with 3.6m shipments last quarter in Front Page News
- Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) for Windows 10 in Back Page News
- Hey guyse, is this [EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1] a good PSU for my pc in Hardware Hangout
- Poll: Are you still waiting to upgrade to Windows 10? in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.