Nintendo has decided to use social networking site myspace to promote its next console: Nintendo Wii. The myspace page features a video of how nintendo sees people as using the Wii controller showing off some really cool looking games and also shows a number of video clips created by users dreaming up how they might be using the wii controller.
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Pirates release 4K content from Netflix and Amazon in Front Page News
- Amazon offering one year of unlimited Cloud Drive storage for $5 in Front Page News
- Windows Phone Internals debuts potential Windows RT 8.1 proof of concept on a Lumia 520 in Front Page News
- Docomo and Nokia successfully conduct 5G trials in Japan in Front Page News
- Windows 7 and XP are the biggest losers with Windows 10's rapid growth - US Government in Front Page News
- TEncoder Video Converter 4.5.9 in Front Page News
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.