Nintendo has decided to use social networking site myspace to promote its next console: Nintendo Wii. The myspace page features a video of how nintendo sees people as using the Wii controller showing off some really cool looking games and also shows a number of video clips created by users dreaming up how they might be using the wii controller.
- Microsoft Band successor releasing October 30th in Front Page News
- Windows 10 is now running on 110 million devices in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils the Lumia 950 and 950 XL, featuring USB Type-C and "liquid cooling" in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils the Surface Book in Front Page News
- Microsoft announces Continuum for phones, brings desktop functionality to mobile in Front Page News
- Microsoft announces the Surface Pro 4 in Front Page News
- Re-Using a Proprietary Case in General Discussion
- Konami now charging for insurance in MGS5 in Gamers Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.