Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- USA vs. Germany: Time, TV channel, in General Discussion
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Mac OS X Desktops: 3Q 2015 in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- GNU / Linux July 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- HDD issues in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.