Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
- Just got a Surface Pro 3. Tips & Suggestions? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- I have the greatest wife ever in General Discussion
- SSD questions. in Hardware Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Google+ officially splits into Photos and Streams in Back Page News
- If S6 fails then Flagship is dead for Android in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.