Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- Ex-Halo composer, Marty O'Donnell wins lawsuit against Bungie in Front Page News
- BlackBerry to acquire Good Technology for $425 million in Front Page News
- Slow Right click context menu on Modern Apps in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Solus OS boots in 1.2 seconds in Linux Unix Support
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Gaming PCs are using an insane amount of power, new study claims in Front Page News
- Hands-on: First impressions of Nest's new 3rd generation "Learning" Thermostat in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.