Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- Anyone have the Windows 10 November update uninstall any of your programs? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Amazon Unlimited Cloud Drive for just $5! in Virtualization Cloud Services
- Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments in Domestic Politics
- Windows 7 and XP are the biggest losers with Windows 10's rapid growth - US Government in Front Page News
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson: A new name and a new look for Catalyst in Back Page News
- Purchasing a set of used RAM modules from ebay; need advice and opinions in Hardware Hangout
- Verizon provides further context to the restriction of the Lumia 950 family on its network in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.