Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- Internet Download Manager 6.25 in Front Page News
- Microsoft Health just got an awesome new overhaul in Front Page News
- The point and shoot is back with 16 lenses: startup Light wants to make the DSLR obsolete in Front Page News
- Russian cruise missiles intended for targets in Syria hit Iran instead in Real World Issues
- Pay (almost) what you want for this Microsoft Office Productivity Bundle in Front Page News
- Queen of Ivory: Infamous poaching mastermind nabbed in Real World Issues
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Allegedly Microsoft excluded other carriers by inking a deal with AT&T for the Lumia 950 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.