Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- Anyone else having trouble installing TAP drivers (VPN software)? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Java Program in Software created by our members
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Looking for feedback on my Java programs in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- 100049.... any point...? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Alan Wake Franchise has sold > 4.5M units in Gamers' Hangout
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.