Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- My current build... need reviews and suggestions in Hardware Hangout
- Dell XPS 13 vs Lenovo Carbon X1 in Hardware Hangout
- Chinese manufacturers have already started selling cases, screen protectors for the Galaxy S6 in Front Page News
- Lg g2 does it fit in your pocket? in Android
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.