Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- WIN10 from Tech Preview is still Activated? in microsoft windows discussion support
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in real world news
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Is there a compact skin option? in site forum issues
- Windows 10 ISO in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 upgrade and failed activation in microsoft windows discussion support
- Logging in with display name results in Banned From Site error in site forum issues
- Elusive Windows 10 Wallpaper in os customization tips and tweaks
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.