Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- What Xbox One model do you own? in Microsoft Console
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- EA Access getting Need for Speed: Rivals in ‘coming weeks’ in Microsoft Console
- Apple releases OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 7 in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.