Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Which Nikon DSLR (<£500) do you recommend? in Digital Camera Lab
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Israel caught using Palestinian teen as human shield. in Real World Issues
- Questions about cold approaching girls.... in General Discussion
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Microsoft reaffirms "Your email belongs to you, not us" amidst privacy legal battle in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.