Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- Hello :-D in Introduce Yourself
- Windows Icon Changes in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- App Store opens on Home Page in Site & Forum Issues
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- PSA for those interested in Android TV (Nexus Player etc) in Android
- Virgin Media 100Mb Nightmare in Internet, Network & Security
- ASUS X99 Deluxe U3.1 Issues in Hardware Hangout
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.