Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- Car paint issue...maybe? in The Neobahn
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Weird Problem, Stumped, DNS starts to fail after idle in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Create Outlook account, how to confirm email in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.