Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- It’s about time: Google vows to fix the worst thing about its Chrome browser in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Complete Switch to *NIX and Linux: May 17, 2015 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Win with NeoWin... Hello! in Introduce Yourself
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges in Back Page News
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.