Between July 1 and September 30, the Blu-ray Disc Association will offer five free movies to new U.S. owners of Blu-ray Disc players (from any company). The deal applies to the PlayStation 3 as well, but unlike the previous generation of Blu-ray players, Sony's game console isn't the cheapest option: Sony's BDP-S300 is currently on the market for $499 – $100 less than the PS3. Although there are hundreds of Blu-ray movies on the market, consumers may only choose five movies out of a selection of 21. Furthermore, the five movies selected must be from different categories as determined on the offer form.
- Best Windows Phone? in Windows Phone
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Help me keep my 10" Win 8.1 Tablet in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Best paid windows store media player app in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.