Wikipedia, the popular user-driven online encyclopedia, has published its two-millionth English version listing: an article about Spanish television show El Hormiguero posted on September 10, 2007. After English, the next two largest Wikipedia sites are the German and French editions, which have more than half a million articles each. Since its launch in 2001, Wikipedia has published more than eight million articles in 250 languages. The non-profit Wikipedia Foundation that operates Wikipedia claims that its English site now has 3.4 million contributors. Wikipedia is the sixth most visited collection of websites in the world behind Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Time Warner and eBay. And yes, for those that read to the end of the paragraph, the wiki link below was completely necessary to this news story.
- Deleting files in win10 in Microsoft Beta
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Video Game programming research topic in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- How To Copy A Playlist (The Actual MP3'S) From A Windows PC (iTunes) To An Android Device in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Show your browser layout in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- ESXi 5.5 - My Experience (and some questions) in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Hyper-V and backups in Virtualization & Cloud Services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.