Wikipedia, the popular user-driven online encyclopedia, has published its two-millionth English version listing: an article about Spanish television show El Hormiguero posted on September 10, 2007. After English, the next two largest Wikipedia sites are the German and French editions, which have more than half a million articles each. Since its launch in 2001, Wikipedia has published more than eight million articles in 250 languages. The non-profit Wikipedia Foundation that operates Wikipedia claims that its English site now has 3.4 million contributors. Wikipedia is the sixth most visited collection of websites in the world behind Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Time Warner and eBay. And yes, for those that read to the end of the paragraph, the wiki link below was completely necessary to this news story.
- LG 29UM65 Review in Reviews by Members for Members
- Antec One - one of the usb port not working anymore in Hardware Hangout
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious (Free until April 10th!) in Microsoft Console
- best graphics card I can get for $200 in Hardware Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.