This update helps resolve an issue where named pipes are opened with greater access than specified with MAXIMUM_ALLOWED. This issue is discussed in Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) Article 823492. Download now to help limit access to MAXIMUM_ALLOWED on named pipe creation.
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
- Pillars of Eternity in Computer Gaming
- The Kojima Rumors Are True, Says Metal Gear Singer in Gamers' Hangout
- Expectations and the questions we hope Microsoft answers at Build 2015 in Front Page News
- How best to make a website mobile friendly? in Web Design / Programming
- Will it blend? - Apple Watch in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Android 5.0 Lollipop update heads to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on T-Mobile in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.