This update helps resolve an issue where named pipes are opened with greater access than specified with MAXIMUM_ALLOWED. This issue is discussed in Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) Article 823492. Download now to help limit access to MAXIMUM_ALLOWED on named pipe creation.
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Man mocks alligators, jumps in water and is killed in Texas in Real World News
- Just started new YouTube series; looking for feedback in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- ShareX 10.0.0 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.