This update helps resolve an issue where named pipes are opened with greater access than specified with MAXIMUM_ALLOWED. This issue is discussed in Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) Article 823492. Download now to help limit access to MAXIMUM_ALLOWED on named pipe creation.
- Heads' threat to parents over computer games in Gamers' Hangout
- Is the US national "debt" an illusion? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Batman: Arkham Knight in Gamers' Hangout
- Sony confirms massive official PlayStation TV price cut in Sony Console
- Not displaying comments in Site & Forum Issues
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
- Advice on faulty video card? in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.