This update helps resolve an issue where named pipes are opened with greater access than specified with MAXIMUM_ALLOWED. This issue is discussed in Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) Article 823492. Download now to help limit access to MAXIMUM_ALLOWED on named pipe creation.
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon to fight charge for not giving up phone password at airport in Back Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Microsoft's new browser, Spartan, gets detailed in a plethora of new images in Front Page News
- Things to never say to a customer in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Looking for a specific GPU ... in Hardware Hangout
- The easiest way to get 60fps frame interpolation playback using MPC-HC, MPC-BE in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.