Windows 10 | KB 3124261 - how to install?

hi fellow members :)

Situation: I've got a fully patched WSUS on a Windows Server 2012 R2.
It lists the Windows 10 1511 Upgrade.

I also did the hotfix of adding .esd to the IIS mimetypes.
Now it downloads correctly to the client pcs, which was the first hiccup.

Remaining issue: Kaspersky 10 needs to be uninstalled. But this particular patch should fix that issue: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3124261

But how on earth do you get it either:
- installed directly on a client PC? (extracting and running the setup results in an error about a missing DLL-file; copying a DLL file from another directory seems to fix that, but it seems the patch still doesn't work)
- import it in WSUS? (manual attempt = This update cannot be imported into Windows Server Update Services, because it does not have the required applicability information)

Nor Microsoft nor Kaspersky have been very helpful about this, so I'm hoping one of you might help me out? :)

Thanks!

Update: my bad.

Kaspersky recommends this update for people who are having issues to upgrade to Windows 10 - build 1511.
The upgrade fails each time because Kaspersky needs to be uninstalled first.
They recommend to use this update, but it simply can't be installed on the build the PC's currently have.
Their support seems to be confused, but this patch most likely solves the installation issues one might encounter when installing Kaspersky on build 1511 - rather than fixing the Windows upgrade issue.