iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus

The iPhone 6s Plus has a few advantages.

1. bigger battery / longer battery life
2. higher resolution screen (1920x1080 vs 1334x750)

3. camera has OIS (optical image stabilization)

Personally I'd rather the smaller size but I take a lot of photos and videos so I'd probably still get the 6s plus. OIS helps take better pictures in low light and makes videos look a lot less shaky.

Do you need more battery life? Do you take a lot of photos videos? These are probably the 2 biggest reasons to get the 6s plus. 

Go to an Apple Store and play with them both for a good 30 minutes. Take a break, play with an iPad Pro, an iMac, and then repeat step one. Only you can tell if the advantages are worth it. That said, I love my 6s Plus.

I have a 6s Plus since october. Previous phone was an iPhone 5.

Battery life is fantastic. But the phone is... a little too big. You simply can't handle it with one hand.

I'm already get used to, so now isn't a problem anymore anyway. I'm a heavy RDP and TeamViewer user, so the big screen helps me a lot.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would go Plus personally.  Go big or go home. :)

The major advantage is the screen (bigger, higher PPI etc) - battery is meant to be better too.

I bought a Nexus 6 last year after coming from a Nexus 4.  I took it out of the box and though 'oh my gosh, this is huge', followed by 'how am I going to carry this around?'.  It didn't take long until I realised that this is a great size for a phone and now I wouldn't want anything smaller.