7-year old boy applies for vacant Inverness Caledonian Thistle job

A seven-year-old boy has written to a football club asking for the job as team manager.

The handwritten application follows the departure of John Hughes from Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Writing to chairman Kenny Cameron, Ewen says he can speak to his headmaster to "see if he would be up for me leaving school early for important matches".

He adds: "I'm sure it won't be a problem as long as the players chip in and help me with my homework."

The Scottish Premiership club has published the letter on its website with the message: "We think Ewen could be a top contender for the vacant ICTFC managerial position....what do you think?"

_89802885_letter.jpg

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-36387520

Hmm. Professional wording in the letter. Willingness to work with his current place of work in order to balance obligations. Decent penmanship.

I say hire the kid. :laugh:

That's a really well written letter. IF it really was a seven year old who wrote that and not some pillock messing about, then that boy deserves special recognition by the club!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DConnell said:

Hmm. Professional wording in the letter. Willingness to work with his current place of work in order to balance obligations. Decent penmanship.

I say hire the kid. :laugh:

I wouldn't hire the kid, he way too young and wouldn't even understand about a lot of the stuff that comes with work.

2 minutes ago, Danielx64 said:

I wouldn't hire the kid, he way too young and wouldn't even understand about a lot of the stuff that comes with work.

It would be good PR to at least give him an honorary title.

On 5/27/2016 at 5:59 AM, DConnell said:

It would be good PR to at least give him an honorary title.

Oh hell yeah!  It would make that kid's LIFE!