Strange Store error

I haven't done any tweaks to the OS 14352 build and I got this error message. anyone else?

20igms2.png

Nope, have you googled the error code yet?

Just a friendly reminder, these types of issues are expected in fast-ring builds and we have a dedicated Insiders thread here on Neowin where you can post these one-off questions. Not to mention, this support question should have been posted under the Insider and Windows Preview subforum.

Subforum for Insider questions/support: https://www.neowin.net/forum/forum/83-microsoft-insider-previews/

Official Insider Builds thread - 

A quick google of that error in addition to windows 10 store gave me these tips

Method 1:

Run built in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

* Press Windows Key then type ‘troubleshoot’ and hit Enter

* Select “View all” on the left panel and run “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter from the list and see if it works.

Method 2:

Reset the cache of Windows Store

* Open run command by pressing Windows Key + R and type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and Hit Enter. Check if it fix the issue.

* If it doesn't fix the issue, then re-register Windows Store by running the following commands in a command prompt window started as Administrator. Press Windows key + X and select command prompt(Admin) then copy paste the below commands without quotes:

"PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted "

"$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest "

If the issue persists, run SFC scan and DISM scan on your PC by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

SFC scan is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.

Windows corruption errors may prevent Windows updates and service packs from installing. For example, an update might not install if a system file is damaged. The DISM scan or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors. 

Step 1: Open an Administrator command prompt window by

Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select Command Prompt (Admin) option.

Click on Yes and continue. Provide administrator password if prompted.

Check if it says Administrator: Command Prompt at the top of the command prompt window.

Step 2: Type the following commands in the CMD Prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

Step 3: Close the command window and check if the issue is resolved.

The last option I found, and it usually solves various small bugs like yours is to create a new account and migrate your data to that user account.

Solution:

Create another account in the PC

Settings

Accounts

Other users

Add someone else to this PC

Migrate my data to the new account

Delete the old one

Start using the new account

I did a scan of my memory as per someones post and when it rebooted, the store worked perfect. strange. maybe a hiccup.

What was the problem? Since the last update, four or five days ago, I can't start the Store app or the Feedback app (to report that the Store app doesn't work). How do you do a scan of your memory?

I was getting this:

29x6cgp.png

did a diagnostic on the memory, system rebooted and the store came back up. I think there was a glitch in my OS somehow and the memory diagnostic puked the problem up. the store worked again. I'll try again in the morning and see if it's a problem with my OS like it did this morning. 

Any reason you created a new topic instead of updating your previous one on the same subject? It helps for consolidating information we don't need a new thread staying fixed. A perfect example is one member here had to ask what was fixed. It would be nice to keep your threads combined. Also this is better suited for the insiders sub forum.