An Awsome Honda

Check out my Honda, Its a Legend!! This car is amazing and i have tricked it out a bit. It has serious street cred in the UK, especially when other folks drive around in box shaped small cars :D. This bad boy packs in serious power too a 3.5L V6 engine and pretty low and wide for awsome control!, not to mention its a luxury sedan :cool: and has every function u can dream of in a car and this was 15 years ago lol. Cars today dont have some of the stuff this one boasts (exepct mayb for lexus). After driving this car, Mercs and even bmw are a bit well... not so refined and lacks power and luxury. This is a True SpOrTs Saloon and a Legend. ;)

post-94829-1108940840_thumb.jpg

post-94829-1108941305.jpg

BTW this car is a 1991 model and this was its best design! The new Honda legends after 1995 were some what a bit fat and (lexus like) the original design was the best one so far.

Its actually pretty cheap!!!! looks expensive but very cheap a 1999 model for ?7000 or a 1995 model for ?3000 beats any luxury marque at value for money - try lookin it at autotrader uk.

Picked up the car for about ?5000 in 1999 and jus added the side skirts n small bits like (head lamp unit eye lids and window covers and replaced the alloys, spoilers and a whole lot of polishing and waxing most of the stuff like tinted door windows are all standard. I replaced the stereo head unit other than that nothing major done. The Total cost i spent is close to ?1500. I havent touched the engine and all that, as its way too powerful anyway but replaced the exhaust unit. I use a Ipaq GPS as my sat nav (cheap and does the job).

BTW honda says the engine will work fine till 500,000 KM and i have only touched 120,000 so has a long way to go. I dont feel like drivng any other cars exepct a ferrari or a lambo! lol.

hmm looks like a grannymobile and most likely drives like a boat. Not meant for city driving. I will stick with my 01 eclipse GT. I love my sunroof and sound system so there is no turning back for me.

Matt

looks like hell sorry man, honda are junk imo good motor but thats it, dont try to compare ur car to bmw merc or lexus if u do ur a joke, be a man and buy a truch

get rid of that spoiler and them moldings on ur window and u might have something

Ah well... You guyz dunno what yer missin but all i can say is, its a great car that does every thing better than a merc or bmw n trust me i have driven a fair share of other cars. Btw i am comparing "normal" mercs n Bmw's not Mclaren SLR or a BMW M5 lol. My point being is that u get all this kit as standard and its great value for money if you r a dude on a tight budget and cant spend much!

And i dont think a Truck is wise to use in England as the streets are rather small! and i aint a truck driver

looks like hell sorry man, honda are junk imo good motor but thats it, dont try to compare ur car to bmw merc or lexus if u do ur a joke, be a man and buy a truch

get rid of that spoiler and them moldings on ur window and u might have something

585507075[/snapback]

You're comparing two totally different classes of cars. Thats the dumbest thing I've read all day today. Its also the engine that usually makes the car, so that doesn't make sense in that aspect either.

Also, is Toyota crap? If so, Lexus is crap, since Lexus is the luxury division of Toyota. Just like Acura of Honda.

Also, your car has nothing on my legendary accord. Its about to roll 190,000 miles :whistle:

Edit - Yeah, the Honda Accord V6 Coupe or S2000 are junk, right? Laughable.

Edit - Yeah, the Honda Accord V6 Coupe or S2000 are junk, right? Laughable.

585507637[/snapback]

the accord v6 coupe is lacking some exterior style, but its a decent car.

S2000 has WAAAAY too many tranny problems.

when you try to shift to first third or fifth the shifter often locks up and you *think* its in all the way and you cant force it any more, but when u let up on the clutch, it grinds. Its been this way ever since they introduced it. And don't tell me honda fixed it because my friend has an 04 S2000, and has this problem.

honda owns acura, or other way around (ever heard of a honda nsx)

toyota owns lexus, or other way around (lexus is 300, toyota altezza)

585507781[/snapback]

Its now called the Acura NSX, but you are right.