Office 12 Interface Preview!

That's... a lot of photos. Thanks.

The toolbars are giving me a headache. I can tell they're trying, but it's so damn cluttered. It's just overwhelming. I can't think of a better way off the top of my head to display the myriad options that MS shoves into Office, but there has got to be one.

Yeah, it looks like they are going for the record for how many buttons you can have on the toolbar :)

I think all you people moaning about the toolbars are clueless. The whole point of the new toolbars is that they adapt to the most common options for the particular task in hand therefor show less icons. I think they are very clean and clear.

I think all you people moaning about the toolbars are clueless. The whole point of the new toolbars is that they adapt to the most common options for the particular task in hand therefor show less icons. I think they are very clean and clear.

586517604[/snapback]

There is a difference between common options and every option the application has...

For a company that seems to talk about widescreen dispalys... they keep adding more and more **** to the top and bottom of the workplace, pop this crap on the right or something.

Well my first impression is that I don't care for it, but I'll get used to it. I love it how Microsoft's UI Guidelines for Windows Vista state developers should used the standard Windows controls yet Office seems to do the exact opposite, just classic.