Exclusive Screenshots: Google Calendar

SOURCE

I?ve gotten possession of screenshots from Google?s long delayed new Ajax calendar application, which will be called ?CL2″. It was only a matter of time before someone broke down and leaked these - as far as I know these screen shots are the first on the public web. Previous ones were almost certainly photoshopped fakes. These are real.

Om Malik also recently posted with some additional details and has been trying to track down more information. Now we have it.

hmm looking very nice, i just need to read the article i only looked at the pics

thanks for sharing :) ive been waiting for the google calendar for sooo long

Google is going way to far. Why on earth would you allow Google to have access to your email, now access to your calendar. No thanks!

Google is going way to far. Why on earth would you allow Google to have access to your email, now access to your calendar. No thanks!

Shared calendars are becoming increasingly popular - for example iCal (have a look at icalshare.com). Sharing it with Google or the whole world don't seem to be that far apart!

See, i have no problem with shared calendars and I realize they are becoming the "new thing" in society. Its Google that I have a problem with.

Yikes! Seems the site went kaput. I was in a ruch this morning otherwise I would have saved and posted the screenie with the post - my bad.

Here's a hint: it is as plain and simple as you'd expect from Google.

See, i have no problem with shared calendars and I realize they are becoming the "new thing" in society. Its Google that I have a problem with.

why?

Yikes! Seems the site went kaput. I was in a ruch this morning otherwise I would have saved and posted the screenie with the post - my bad.

Here's a hint: it is as plain and simple as you'd expect from Google.

temp internet files? haha.

here's a news post with a really small screeny of it, looks not bad, now if they combine it with gmail I'll be a happy bunny

Hotmail has had it for a while, so I don't see why its wrong that Google is doing it now :blink:

And if your concerned about privacy with Google, I'm sure Hotmail is the same.

Always read the fine print before you hit accept ;) I bet over 90% don't.

here's a news post with a really small screeny of it, looks not bad, now if they combine it with gmail I'll be a happy bunny

That's the same one from the TechCrunch site - Thanks!

Huh, what's so bad about either webmail or online calendars? :|

Do you say this about all online services or just Google's?

Obviously, if you feel like it, you don't send sensitive company secrets or something over webmail.

if you dont trust privacy policies then you shouldnt be using the internet, its as simple as that

"Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at localhost. This could mean your host's database server is down.

Are you sure you have the correct username and password?

Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?

Are you sure that the database server is running?

If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

"

Edit: Oh Just saw the incredibly small jpeg above ;)