Found a way to get rc keys

i found a way to get Vista RC1 Keys from windows, even though the program is closed.

1. Go to this website and pick a country and click "go"

http://www.jkg.in/34-how-to-obtain-the-win...al-for-free.htm

2. Input your hotmail email and password and sign in.

3. Microsoft will sometimes show you the key in the browser but most of the time they send it to your hotmail email. They will always send it even if they show you the key.

The email also has download links, i have not tried installing Vista with them and am not sure if it activates it, so can someone please try it for us. :)

Hope it works!

Wanted to test it, but I already have my key....

Rich, it goes on MS Site after selecting your location...

And it's legit, it said to me that I have already my key.

well the login page is on login.microsoft.com so i think its legit :p

i put my email address in and it sent me an email with no particularly useful information in it lol. and then it timed out... :ermm:

And urm, what makes you think people are stupid enough to put their hotmail and password into an unknown site?? :blink:

-Rich-

FYI .. it redirects to login.live.com and windowsvista.com. pretty safe. open another hotmail account if you don't trust it

this is awesome, thank you very much, just activated myn. By the way. Something really wierd, I am using 5536 and after I activated, animation of the windows changed, as well as some other aspects, like azureus used to bring windows to basic theme every time i ran it, not its fine... h,mm :), exactly how RC1 is, only on 5536.

The page never loads for me. It just shows the connecting to the om3.one.microsoft.com page. Then it says its connected, but never actually loads anything beyond that. A blank white page.

Got key within 10 secs of entering my e-mail addy. :) Thanks! Even tho I have registered for Beta 2 with the same e-mail addy, never got a "already registered" message.. Another key never hurts. :shiftyninja: