Vista New York Launch Thread

Thought I'd make one last thread here before this forum goes explode this evening.

This news story on Neowin has the details, tune in and sit down to discuss the feed as it happens. :)

And my first comment, am I the only one or is the loop video's music so quiet you can't hear it? I don't wanna turn it up in case they 'fix it' all of a sudden. :p

And my first comment, am I the only one or is the loop video's music so quiet you can't hear it? I don't wanna turn it up in case they 'fix it' all of a sudden. :p

I second that

It's about to start, music stopped

off topic:

WYSIWYG editing on IPB 2.2 works in Opera 9! YEAH!

I think I just heard someone announce '10 minutes to go'. Hope they fix the sound or else this will be slightly disappointing. ;)

any idea if this is going to be available to watch on demand tomorow (as I have maths homework to do lol, and its hard lol).

woot slade were on for a few secs lol

btw, I'm wondering do the people in NYC passing the camera know their being watched by a bunch or tech enthusiasts online? lol.

My friend is there, just spoke to him a minute ago, I was suppost to go, but damn College.

I heard on the phone they were playing "I like Big Butts" by Sir Mixalot. :)

Must be a good party

gosh this is exctiing.....i hope that isnt a live feed were seeing right now....cause it looks like nobdy showed up to here the muted music....

It's probably a live feed.... of a different location :p They're probably going to have a the event inside somewhere. 2 minutes go btw.