Internet Channel Update

Wii Internet Channel update....watching Lost and the blue light came on....

update your console then go to the store (Wii Ware) to download the update...

didn't really play with it a lot (wanted to get back to Lost)...but looks good so far...

Wii Internet Channel update....watching Lost and the blue light came on....

update your console then go to the store (Wii Ware) to download the update...

didn't really play with it a lot (wanted to get back to Lost)...but looks good so far...

Hmm.. I don't see any blue light on mine.. But I'll turn it on and take a look as soon as I can.

Okay just tried it out.

You can now hide the toolbar at the bottom!!!!!!

By default it's always on screen but you can change that in the new settings section. You can have it auto hide, or toggle it on and off with the 1 button.

Just tried it.. I'm impressed so far. Faster/works better then the trial. I mean it's nothing I would want to use as a main web browser, but still it's a cool feature lol.

Okay just tried it out.

You can now hide the toolbar at the bottom!!!!!!

By default it's always on screen but you can change that in the new settings section. You can have it auto hide, or toggle it on and off with the 1 button.

Sweet, now the browser actually has a purpose for me :p Not only is the text clearer, but now I might actually choose to stream some of my movies through the browser since you can hide the bar!

I was about to say. This would be great for youtube movies now. The best thing to do is to set it to 4:3 (while your TV is in widescreen mode), do full size youtube and hide the bar. Done -- Full Screen Youtube on your TV.

and for firefox?

What about firefox, its not on the Wii.

I updated mine today, much better than the trial :D