Ad-Aware 2007 Free 7.0.2.1

Ad-Aware is designed to provide advanced protection from known Data-mining, aggressive advertising, Parasites, Scumware, selected traditional Trojans, Dialers, Malware, Browser hijackers, and tracking components.

Ad-Aware 2007 Free continues the Lavasoft tradition and spirit by providing a no-strings-attached, full powered free anti-spyware product that is safe, thorough, and easy to use. Get advanced protection against spyware and malware by thoroughly scanning your memory, registry, Hosts file, hard and removable drives for data-mining, aggressive advertising, parasites, keyloggers, Trojans, dialers, browser hijackers and tracking components. It thoroughly detects and removes both known and emerging malicious threats. Surf the Internet with peace of mind and let Ad-Aware shield you from dangerous intruders and prying eyes. Preserve your computer investment with regular scans to identify and remove malicious applications that eat up memory and steal bandwidth so your computer runs as smoothly as the day you bought it. Conquer the complexities of battling malware with our user interface that guides the everyday user through the maze of security threats, while offering advanced options for more experienced users.

Note: Ad-Aware 2007 Free is free of charge for personal home use only.

Ad-Aware has the following other editions available: Ad-Aware SE Enterprise.

Latest Changes:

• Supports Windows Vista 32-bit

965718306-1.png

Download

Yeah, no 64-bit. SIGHS

this is old...and it sucks so much more than the previous ones. its bloated, crashed once every three times....its horrible.

this is on vista32

Theres probably a new version kicking around thats why he has posted it.

this is old...and it sucks so much more than the previous ones. its bloated, crashed once every three times....its horrible.

this is on vista32

Uh..........My guess is you are experiencing this because you're running Vista. ;)

I have no problems running this newer version of Ad-Aware on my XP SP2 box.

I wonder if you can tell me if this is useful if you have Vista and it has Windows Defender on it? Thanks!

I wondered this too... but than I suddenly bought Ad-Aware Plus... oopps! :D

This is simply a new build. Not new version.

It's kinda a 'new' version, since Vista is now supported!

Why on earth would you pay for this. Just use the free edition. I pay for no protection. None what so ever.

You get what you pay for. You pay for no protection whatsoever, and these sort of utilities provide pretty much no protection whatsoever :)

You get what you pay for. You pay for no protection whatsoever, and these sort of utilities provide pretty much no protection whatsoever :)

LOL. I dont use this software. I use Avast for my antivirus. Comodo for my firewall. Spyware Terminator ans Superantispyware for my spyware scans.