windows 7 6.1.7012 screenshots

waired

since when icon of the open program in the taskbar it doesn't extend ??

it sounds like a fake

i dont believe its a fake, becoz i have seen version 7001 and 7013

thats all internal version, 70xx just a version code ..

i dont believe its a fake, becoz i have seen version 7001 and 7013

thats all internal version, 70xx just a version code ..

This was already posted on another thread this morning...

It's fake until proven legit. The only way to prove its legit is an announcement/blog post directly from MS, other beta testers also post screenshots, and/or download links to the leaked build are provided for us to see for ourselves.

waired

since when icon of the open program in the taskbar it doesn't extend ??

it sounds like a fake

If you're talking about the open application not appearing as a button with the title on the task bar, it is a configurable option. In 6956 and in 6801, "always group, don't show title" is the option enabled by default.

The shots are really from windows 7, but I'm not convinced about the build number unless an ISO gets out there.

If you're talking about the open application not appearing as a button with the title on the task bar, it is a configurable option. In 6956 and in 6801, "always group, don't show title" is the option enabled by default.

The shots are really from windows 7, but I'm not convinced about the build number unless an ISO gets out there.

just checked it out ,i never noticed that before

There is only Ultimate while 7 is in development

WinFuture has shown other SKU's such as Enterprise, so its possible that different feature sets are being tested.

7012 looks same as 6956?

I hope its faster and more stable

Why the hell were you expecting to have 'visual' changes? While there might be some minor things here and there, don't expect anything massive. It's going to RTM in like 4 months or so, or Microsoft want to do now is fix as many bugs and problems before it gets released.

There probably won't be many more UI changes. Maybe some little tweaks but nothing really big. Probably a new sound scheme and some new icons, but Microsoft only releases them in the very last builds (and they did not leak with Windows Vista before it RTM'ed)