Office 2010 Screenshots

As always some nice screenshots.before the screens i would like to point out that i believe Microsoft has done a really-really amazing job with this product.You can see professionalism on every single aspect of Office 2010 proving that it will be the ultimate productivity office suite for large business and end users.Simply put it's outstanding.

Setup

setup.png

setup2.png

setup3.png

setup5.png

Word

w1.png

w2.png

w3.png

Access

acc2.png

acc3.png

Excel

exc2.png

exc3.png

PowerPoint

PP.png

pp2.png

pp3.png

Outlook

out.png

out2-1.png

out3.png

Publisher

pub2.png

pub3.png

InfoPath Designer

IP2.png

OneNote

on1.png

on2-1.png

Feedback tool (Either send a smile or a frown)

feedback.png

If photobucket is not working for you you can see the album here.

Very clean and nice.

I do miss the wave background from 2k7 instead of the radial gradient though, but with the more uniform graphics of the rest of the app and less graphical focus it works better with the radial gradient.

As always some nice screenshots.before the screens i would like to point out that i believe Microsoft has done a really-really amazing job with this product.You can see professionalism on every single aspect of Office 2010 proving that it will be the ultimate productivity office suite for large business and end users.Simply put it's outstanding.

I don't agree with you. Based on the screenshots it looks like Office 2007 with some fancy colors, companies don't care about fancy colors... Companies still use 2003 even 2000! But I do agree that for personal use it will be the ultimate roductivity office suite. I'm using 2007 and there's no way I'm going back to 2003.

I don't agree with you. Based on the screenshots it looks like Office 2007 with some fancy colors, companies don't care about fancy colors... Companies still use 2003 even 2000! But I do agree that for personal use it will be the ultimate roductivity office suite. I'm using 2007 and there's no way I'm going back to 2003.

I didn't say that companies WILL actually use it since they have to consider the costs but they should since it's not just "some fancy colors" as you say.

From the look of it they're doing a good job at unifying the user interface across all Office apps. Finally.

OMG!!! I found that the old Outlook Connector is not compatiable with Office 2010..........

Does anyone have the Outlook Connector Beta that works with 2010?

BTW, the new Office looks cool~~

That opinion will change the first time you open Outlook 2010.

Outlook 2007 was the Office application that has changed least from 2000, let alone Outlook 2003 (I actually called Outlook 2007 the redheaded stepchild of Office); now, Outlook 2010 looks like the rest of Office in terms of UI/look-and-feel. However, that new look and feel with Outlook is going to raise many eyebrows.

Why?

Excel aside, Outlook is arguably the Office application most users are familiar with (for the simple reason that Outlook is the e-mail application of Office, and is a lot more than just a client for Microsoft's own Exchange Server); if users have issues with Office 2010, I suspect that most of them will be due to changes in Outlook.

At least they got rid of the big gel button and are keeping the UI consistent over every app in the suite.

And that may get Microsoft some whacks.

Consider that Outlook has not had a UI change since Outlook 2000 (which itself changed very little from Outlook 98, which was the only major UI change in Outlook to date). With Outlook 2010, the UI now matches the rest of Office (and represents a major departure for Outlook, historically the "redheaded stepchild of Office" on the Windows side). I happen to LIKE Outlook's following the UI of the rest of Office (especially Word, which still supplies the engine to Outlook; the very fact that Outlook didn't follow Word's UI cues struck me as odd). However, the UI change will doubtless severely jar/shock some folks.

I'm looking forward to it. However many businesses still use 2k + 3. Working at CHLA, there are VERY FEW machines with 2007 - more 2000 and 2003 users. The new building can't even finish due to lack of donations, so I doubt they will move past ie6 and Office 2000. Businesses need functionality, not aesthetics.

I hope they have the option of changing from ribbon to classic menu.

They won't. The Ribbon is here to stay. If you don't like it, use Office 2003.

OMG!!! I found that the old Outlook Connector is not compatiable with Office 2010..........

Does anyone have the Outlook Connector Beta that works with 2010?

BTW, the new Office looks cool~~

This solution article describes how to set up your Windows Live Hotmail POP3 account in an email client to send and receive emails.

Here?s the information to configure your account on your preferred e-mail client:

- POP3 Server: pop3.live.com (port 995)

- SMTP Server: smtp.live.com (port 25) {Note: If port 25 has been blocked in your network or by your ISP, you can set SMTP port to 587 with TLS or SSL Encryption depending on the client in use}

Note: Please make sure to check the box that indicates that your outgoing server requires authentication (in most e-mail clients, this is not checked by default).

- Username: your full e-mail address

- Password: your Windows Live ID password

Also, our POP3 service requires that you use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) with the POP and SMTP connection and use SMTP authentication. This is to ensure that your e-mail address and password are not subject to tampering.

^^^ The above works great with Hotmail and Outlook 2010.

They won't. The Ribbon is here to stay. If you don't like it, use Office 2003.

OpenOffice even. It hasn't caught up with 2007 yet, but it has surpassed 2003.

finally some proper pictures for people to enjoy. cheers :p

i like the new office, but i prefered orb-type menu. i think i just need to get used to it.

OpenOffice even. It hasn't caught up with 2007 yet, but it has surpassed 2003.

depending on what you use it for.

best case scenario, it's equal to 2k3.