Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Search/Filters broken - Still?

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For the past few weeks "My Content" has stayed the same, all posts that I replied to or started before say 2 weeks ago will update and show if someone has replied but nothing new shows up. The bit above it that displays the number of items will go up though, not sure if it's correct but it looks it. I've tried pressing the update button but everything stays the same and this problem happens no matter what computer or browser I use. Anyone else had this?

MOD Edit - DEVs are aware of the issue and are currently working on it.

Edited by SHoTTa35

Posted

Yeah, it's been happening at my end as well >.<

I thought that it was something to do with my post rate..

It's frustrating because that's how I stay on top of replies to threads I am involved in >.<

Bump for the mods..

Posted

That's a pretty impressive post rate :p Not so sure if thats the cause of it when you look at how measly mine is :pinch:

Posted

Doesn't work for me either. I thought it was a result of misconfiguration on my part, couldn't find the option though.

Currently I use "view all posts", although it's a chore already.

Posted

@ HeroicOcean - Well yes, that's because you have a life :p

FIX IT NEOWIN! >.<

Posted

Same here

Posted

This question is raised often and I have to wonder if it has to do with people not autofollowing topics they've posted in, I do and my content is always up to date.

Its late now though but I'll research this tomorrow over at IPS.

Posted

and it shows "no posts" on any of the areas from the top right pulldown by your username....

post-361542-0-43574100-1309138959.png

I click any of those sections and that's what it shows.....

Using FF5.0

Posted

I've also been experiencing this for the past couple hours. Firefox 5.0.

Posted

I don't want to open another similar topic, so I'm posting here. Today I just notice that all my content is gone. If I go to My content, I get "There is no information to show.". No matter what I choose from the dropdown on the right, it's the same. What's going on?? :(

Posted

We lost one of the servers, search and related features will be impacted until we restore it.

Posted

I don't want to open another similar topic, so I'm posting here. Today I just notice that all my content is gone. If I go to My content, I get "There is no information to show.". No matter what I choose from the dropdown on the right, it's the same. What's going on?? :(

I sent in a bug report to staff about this just a short time ago, and then noticed this post. So it's not just me that had this start happening today...hmm...

Posted

Me too

Posted

I rely on that feature. It has not been working for forever.

Posted

OK well thanks for the heads up! Hope the server gets all better LOLOLOL.

Posted

View My Content has completely disappeared, yesterday.

No topics or posts are listed.

Posted

I also have a issue with the content system and I'm posting it here instead of opening a new thread because to me it seems the issue is somewhat related to what Hum posted: Ever since yesterday "View New Content" stopped working for me, it just shows "Sorry, no new content found" while there is clearly new content posted, the Mini-Spy works :pinch:

EDIT: Could it be related to my sub running out? I need to ask one of my friends who has PayPal to renew it for me :p

Posted

^ I'm guessing the Content disappearing is related to the Server they lost.

Posted

^ I'm guessing the Content disappearing is related to the Server they lost.

Whoa what, Neowin lost a server? :blink: Without the New Content system I suck at seeing news and the like^^;

Posted

^ same here, must be server related :o

Posted

"Sorry, no new content found"

I thought it was just me!

Posted

Same here. It is obviously server related. What exactly happened to the server, Neobond? Did somebody spill Guinness on the motherboard? :(

Posted

I've been getting a "Sorry, no new content found." message on the New Content page all day on numerous computers and networks. It would be nice if this could be rectified as that's the main page I use for browsing the forums.

Posted

It has been like that since Saturday, don't know what is going on with the database, but someone damaged it.

Posted

Was going to say this myself. It has been down for a few days, quite disappointing since that's my favorite spot on Neowin.