Search/Filters broken - Still?

Strange. I thought yesterday was just a slow news day as the page was updating (just infrequently) whereas today I'm getting nothing.

Hope the problem gets fixed soon. I just had my wisdom teeth out and was hoping to lose myself in the forums to keep my mind off the pain :)

Click on your username in the toolbar to go to your profile and then click "posts" at the top. It doesn't show you when there are new replies like the My Content view does but it does seem to be updating just fine.

This question is raised often and I have to wonder if it has to do with people not autofollowing topics they've posted in, I do and my content is always up to date.

I doubt it's that, because I autofollow every single topic that I post in, and it never works properly for me either. It usually misses out pretty much everything of mine from the past week or two, except for right now, where there's absolutely nothing showing. :p

"Sorry, no new content found"

I thought it was just me!

I thought the same, glad I am not alone. Hope for a fix soon.

Got this error a couple of times :

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

Got this error a couple of times :

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

There appears to be a slew of issues affects Neowin at the moment (slow, database errors and the search not working).

A developer posted in another thread that they were aware of the issue and working on a fix.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have someone post an explanation on the front page as the problems here at Neowin are becoming a little too regular and there are numerous threads popping up wondering what's going on and whether the source of the problems is with the site or the users. Some sort of official statement wouldn't go amiss rather than just pretending that it's business as usual.

but it was working a while ago... and they broke it.

did the attempt to add the +1 thing do it?