Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

Anyone else think

Walt has the ricin for himself? perhaps he will take it before the inevitable showdown for his money. Why would he use it on someone like Lydia? when he has an M16? Didn't he say it would take a couple of days before it takes affect?

The last episode was intense. First time this season i felt really uncomfortable watching it.

Holy crap - the most recent episode was spectacular. 

Walt on the phone in the final few minutes - trying to be a complete ******* to Skyler, about Hank, whilst simultaneously trying to choke back the tears.. Cranston absolutely nailed it. It even choked me for a few seconds. I just can't imagine how it's all going to end.

That phone call where Walt carefully chooses his words so that he doesn't say that Hank is dead and absolves Skylar was great.

Someone also mentioned the fire department scene where they're playing chess and the white king is cornered. That's some nice little imagery.

I still say the Ricin is for

Walt. He has to make the ultimate sacrifice for his family, and he has to do it it by killing himself. Remember how he says Jesse was also family? Jesse still hates Walt for the Ricin he gave to Brock, and now even more that He told Jesse he watched Jane die. So in order to make Jesse forgive him, Walt has to kill himself.

Walt's decision to

use Saul's "start a new life" guy

makes it unlikely to me that he's going to kill himself, that course of action doesn't fit the profile of narcissism the writers have given walt. The M-60 indicates to me that he's going to be in a 3 way fight with Jesse, the police, and the White Supremicist group with a showdown in the final episode.

Also, I thought

The anti climatic way they ended the gunfight was a bit disappointing

The next episode is called Granite State, which should give a clue to what it will be about. I thought it was good that

Walt exonerated Skylar on the phone.

I guess the next episode will focus probably more on Walter than anyone else.

I still say the Ricin is for

Walt. He has to make the ultimate sacrifice for his family, and he has to do it it by killing himself. Remember how he says Jesse was also family? Jesse still hates Walt for the Ricin he gave to Brock, and now even more that He told Jesse he watched Jane die. So in order to make Jesse forgive him, Walt has to kill himself.

Except, he never gave Brock Ricin.

• Like 1

But I thought he poisoned him? That got Jesse all mad at him for doing that? 

He did, but not with Ricin!

Indeed, he was poisoned with Lily of the Valley. ;)

Indeed, he was poisoned with Lily of the Valley. ;)

Ah ok. So either way, Jesse still wants him dead, because he did that. 

Ah ok. So either way, Jesse still wants him dead, because he did that. 

Yes.  Jesse has been his puppet since he first caught him on the DEA bust back in the first season.

Except, he never gave Brock Ricin.

Okay, maybe I'm confused on something here, then who gave Brock the ricin? I was under the impression that Walt gave Brock the ricin so he could convince Jesse that Gus had poisoned the boy and that would make Jesse want to go after Gus even more so.