This car was parked outside my house!

I think a retard drive that car lok at the stupid sticker on the window, car looks so lame with that aon it

If u mean that round bit of paper in window, that is a tax disc u moron. And it aint a sticker its a bit of paper in a plastic glove.

Cant u see that all ther others cars have them in the picture ???

*sigh :no:

Mad how there is a post about cars outside houses.

I had to rush back in to get my camera just, when I saw this beast outside in my street.

Cool as >

post-7-1064065069.jpg

Loads of people park on the kerb on our road - its a main route for a bus, plus you do get quite a lot of cars up and down there including women drivers on the school run. Plenty of opportunities to get your wing mirrors smashed off!! :angry: :(

Hehe... I was gonna ask him to drive me round the block in it but he already had a passenger and there is only room for two in the car.. nuts :(

roads are often to narrow to park completly on the road in this country

booyah ive only seen 1 vanquish in person and that was in a carshop in wilmslow booyah 150 grand wow i wish :p - i saw a anoth (cant rember type) in a carpark once :p

The Enzo surely has top notch qualities, but being aestethically good is surely not one of them... :rolleyes:

Are you actually Italian? I never thought I would hear an Italian express a disliking for a Ferrari!! :(

If performance were the same or the cost was the same, i'd still have the Aston.. there is no escaping that the Enzo is quite ugly!