This car was parked outside my house!

You people have weird tastes.

The new 'Stang is incredible...

The new stang is ugly. I have never really been a fan of the stang to begin with. I'd have a Vette over a Stang anyday. Quite frankly, I think I'd have a Camaro or Firebird over a stang. I just don't like mustangs at all.

I'll just say this much....no mustang, not even the Cobra has ever been declared as too much car for the road unlike the Dodge Viper. Many people who own or have ever driven a Viper fear it because it is so fast, powerful and furious. The Viper sounds great as well. :)

Yeah... okay, the Viper is in a totally different class, whereby it's so expensive that it's more of a status symbol or novelty than a car. Most of the people that purchase them are novices or amatuers and are unable to drive well enough to handle that kind of power.

PS. exhaust sounds like ass

Now let's all compare the corvette to a lamborghini!

Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 (Eleanor) 0wns m:happy:y: ....

Tis my dream ca:wub:b: ....

Radish?

Agreed. It is the best car EVER made. Period.

I rather have this infront of my house...looks like my neighbour just got delivered this :p :D

:x ewwww....which is the front and back? i could build a far better looking model w/o my glasses on

Wow.. this thread got to be 8 pages long!

Well i'm generally more of a fan of either german cars (mercedes, bmw, vw), and of course I love the Aston Martin (about which this thread was started) but that Shelby Mustang GT500 is just an awesome car - Elenor - it really looks the mutts nuts to me !! :) :)

Yeah.. tis certainly an awesome machine.

One of my all time favourites (and a car that I did own, but foolishly sold.. and now want to buy again!!) :

VW Corrado :)

post-7-1064132312.jpg

Yep, I've always loved the VW Corrado, it's something to do with the rear of the car - it looks so good :yes: ....

Radish?

hehehe hey guys am I the only one who has noticed something strange about the Aston.

The guy has the Aston as a toy and cant drive proper LOL. Check the tyres they BOTH on the roadside kerb hahahahah. Kerbs and pavements are for Pedestrians hehehe the ROAD is for the motors :p

hehehe hey guys am I the only one who has noticed something strange about the Aston.

The guy has the Aston as a toy and cant drive proper LOL. Check the tyres they BOTH on the roadside kerb hahahahah. Kerbs and pavements are for Pedestrians hehehe the ROAD is for the motors :p

read the whole thread next time. that way you might not make a fool out of yourself. :whistle:

Guys, you're forgetting this is Europe we're talking about here with their narrow ass roads. I'm actually surprised he didnt park it MORE on the sidewalk. Take a look at pretty much every other car on that street (the regulars that LIVE there...maybe they know something he doesnt?) notice something? perhaps the fact that his car is actually the most ON the street :p

Damn. If I saw any of those parked in front of my house, that'd be the alst time anyone ever saw them.... :shifty:

Radish you're lucky if you got to sit in that one. And still be around to tell the tale. I'd have ran off with the thing, or have slipped into a coma. :rolleyes: