[PIC] Steve Jobs Afer Resignation

It's from TMZ.. I don't think they photoshop celebrity pictures, but these days, who can you really trust?

Sadly, he looks like he's on his death bed. I wish it weren't true.

Ok, if people think it's a photoshop, can you at least explain why you think it?

This is what a really sick person looks like. You rarely seem them outside, most are confined to their beds until they get nailed into a coffin. The fact he's carrying his own weight (albeit a bit unstable) is a miracle.

well I just googled other pictures and the facial features do seem to follow the same lines.

The only question Id have is 1. Why those shorts and 2 if he was that bad I'd have thought he'd have stepped a few months back.

Ok, if people think it's a photoshop, can you at least explain why you think it?

This is what a really sick person looks like. You rarely seem them outside, most are confined to their beds until they get nailed into a coffin. The fact he's carrying his own weight (albeit a bit unstable) is a miracle.

Mainly because I thought he was a lot more healthier than that. I had no idea how bad his condition looked however seeing him like that is unbelievable. I would've thought that he would have resigned earlier if that is his current condition.

Mainly because I thought he was a lot more healthier than that. I had no idea how bad his condition looked however seeing him like that is unbelievable. I would've thought that he would have resigned earlier if that is his current condition.

Well he's been on leave for what, a year ?

my Grandfather passed away back in 04ish due to Pancreatic Cancer, and was as gaunt as Jobs is in that picture. i wish Jobs the best, but job's currently looks like my grandfather did, so i believe the images are real.

I'm sure he presented ipad 2 in April

he did but he really just came back to give the presentation. he's been on/off leave for a while now.

wow if that picture is real.

Here's why I think this is either manipulated or exaggerated by bad light or something:

On the day of the announcement, a person close to Jobs who was not authorized to speak about his health said the outgoing CEO was in Apple?s Cupertino (Calif.) office for the entire workday and attended a regularly scheduled board meeting. This person described Jobs?s condition as weak but added that his resignation was not indicative of a sudden downturn and that Jobs, while housebound in recent weeks, was up and about. Jobs gathered his senior executive team in an emotional meeting after the news broke. He also made clear he plans to be an active chairman, according to another source familiar with the transition.

Businessweek

He was at Apple the whole day on the day of the announcement and attended a board meeting. The picture makes it look like he just shuffled out of bed at a nursing home.

If I remember correctly from my studies, a patient with pancreatic cancer has around 5% chance to survive a 5 year period after the diagnosis. In this condition, he does not have much time to live. It's sad. He is visionary person.

Agreed. He looks quite typical for someone with end-stage disease that started as pancreatic cancer. It won't be long IMO. Whatcha think TRC - less than a month? 6 weeks?

I hope it isn't that bad as it looks :/

Are apples really that bad for the health? that explains why I'm so healthy, I haven't eaten apples for a few years.

Look at the quality of that image, definitely some photoshopping been done as well. I think it's semi-legit.

This is pretty terrible either way.

I really don't want to believe it but TMZ is pretty reliable. Plus, it's not like he's a super celebrity. They wouldn't put their reputation on the line unless they knew for sure. I don't doubt that the picture is real. I sort of hope they Photoshopped him a little but who knows.

some video of him about resign: http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/08/25/steve-jobs-resigns-as-ceo-of-apple?videoId=218667333

I think the legs aren't shopped which explains the jeans on the presentation but the neck can be shopped and hair could be true, just a good stylist is needed for that to fix that for a presentation :/

If I remember correctly from my studies, a patient with pancreatic cancer has around 5% chance to survive a 5 year period after the diagnosis. In this condition, he does not have much time to live. It's sad. He is visionary person.

I'm guessing the 5% chance allows for people receiving standard treatment however, and also for those with late diagnoses or who cannot afford any treatment at all? Pretty sure with the amount of money Jobs has his chances would have been considerably higher than the norm.

Bottom right of that image also claims it's from pacificcoastnews.com, and I can't see it up there any more. So there's a chance it's a fake.