[PIC] Steve Jobs Afer Resignation

I hope you will never ever get to see your parents like that on the Internet...

If you don't understand what I am talking about then I cannot help you.

I seriously think that you are a kid... maybe 14 year old..... :wacko:

he is ill and the one who are to blame is the one who say bad about it...

Don?t Hate the Player, Hate the Game.

new pictures are circulating today of him, and he looks the same as in the first pic, but has IV's attached to him it seems, kinda hard to fake that from different angles

I seriously think that you are a kid... maybe 14 year old..... :wacko:

he is ill and the one who are to blame is the one who say bad about it...

Don?t Hate the Player, Hate the Game.

You missed my age by only 24 years. I am 38.

I give up. It doesn't make any sense trying to convince people that publishing such photos isn't ok.

new pictures are circulating today of him, and he looks the same as in the first pic, but has IV's attached to him it seems, kinda hard to fake that from different angles

Post em or retract.

You missed my age by only 24 years. I am 38.

I give up. It doesn't make any sense trying to convince people that publishing such photos isn't ok.

If your parents where celebrity CEOs responsible for billions of other people's stock money, then yes, pictures like these should be published. If you choose to be a hig profile CEO, then you have to accept it even in the bad times. Or run a family corporation where you are only responsible for the money of your own dynasty and can live secluded, but that don't work on a worldwide pulically traded company, where the value of the stocks can change by 10% you happeno have a cold.

I disagree. There are always limits. Steve Jobs has resigned, so it is none of our business anymore what he does in his private time. If he still were the CEO then I would understand your arguments.

I disagree. There are always limits. Steve Jobs has resigned, so it is none of our business anymore what he does in his private time. If he still were the CEO then I would understand your arguments.

some would argue he's still the chairman, therefore still has influence, just like Bill Gates still has some influence over Microsoft

It's still in the interest why he quite, especially since he still has a role at the company, and whatever he is, the value of the stocks still hang very much on his shoulders. If it's found out he can't do his part in Product oversight and development, or worse should he die. The stock will plummet. Stock owners want to know if this is a possibility before it happens.

It is pretty obvious why he resigned. Why should we need a picture of him in such a condition? What does that prove or even help the investors? Why do we need to see people suffering? I guess when he dies, we will all want to see a picture of him dead. Will that be again of any importance to Apple?

What are the limits? How far do we go just for money? I cannot accept that there are no limits.

People that need to know what Steve has, already know. The public doesn't need that. We all know how cancer can make someone look like. Especially after a chemo session.

I am sorry but I cannot agree in losing our dignity.

What , no one is forcing you to look at them, and when you do look at them you complain. Not much else can be given as advice

Just read this: http://betanews.com/2011/08/28/steve-jobs-health-is-a-private-matter/

"A person is liable for constructive invasion of privacy when the defendant attempts to capture, in a manner that is offensive to a reasonable person, any type of visual image, sound recording, or other physical impression of the plaintiff engaging in a personal or familial activity under circumstances in which the plaintiff had a reasonable expectation of privacy, through the use of a visual or auditory enhancing device, regardless of whether there is a physical trespass, if this image, sound recording, or other physical impression could not have been achieved without a trespass unless the visual or auditory enhancing device was used".

It is pretty obvious why he resigned. Why should we need a picture of him in such a condition? What does that prove or even help the investors? Why do we need to see people suffering? I guess when he dies, we will all want to see a picture of him dead. Will that be again of any importance to Apple?

What are the limits? How far do we go just for money? I cannot accept that there are no limits.

People that need to know what Steve has, already know. The public doesn't need that. We all know how cancer can make someone look like. Especially after a chemo session.

I am sorry but I cannot agree in losing our dignity.

if you don't want to see people suffering don't see it.. If you don't want to see ur family friends and relative when they suffer from illness don't see it.

do the same with ur role model like Steve jobs. None of this might be of importance for apple but here we are talking about Steve not apple.

yes we all know after the treatment he will become like this..... So you mean no one can talk abt his illness at all.. You are making yourself look like fool here.

Seeing these pictures it makes me genuinely sad. That man is suffering like other people in his situation and there is no coming back from this, and I'm sure he knows it. I wish him the best.

all the people saying it's fake must have never seen or came in contact with a cancer patient. It's horrible, but this is what a dying man looks like. I wish him all the best, nobody should have to go through this kind of ordeal

if you don't want to see people suffering don't see it.. If you don't want to see ur family friends and relative when they suffer from illness don't see it.

do the same with ur role model like Steve jobs. None of this might be of importance for apple but here we are talking about Steve not apple.

yes we all know after the treatment he will become like this..... So you mean no one can talk abt his illness at all.. You are making yourself look like fool here.

Talk about someone's illness is one thing, posting such pictures is just out of the line.