official rpg mass effect bioware pc xbox 360 ps3

• Please log in to reply
1169 replies to this topic

#1156 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,344 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 16:45

Played through twice, 2nd time with Leviathan. When Omega comes out I will probably get that and the 'From Ashes DLC' once discounted; then play again. Enjoyed ME3.

#1157 welchmen22

welchmen22

Neowinian

• 57 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 16:27

I just started an insanity run, which I will take slow because it takes me twice as long to complete each mission now. I'm starting to realize how bad the team AI is though, they are completely useless in most spots. It would be really nice if you could jump into your teamates like in Dragon Age.

I am really liking the changes to MP so far, I'm not having much luck picking up the new characters though. I got the N7 Infiltrator which doesnt really fit my play style but I do like the N7 Soldier. I'm a big fan of the Vanguard class so I'm hoping I get a couple of them soon.

#1158 MillionVoltss

MillionVoltss

Neowinian Senior

• 2,247 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 22:24

Really enjoyed the first two on Xbox, wondering if anyone knows of details of a Game Of the Year Xbox 360 edition with all the DLC ?

#1159 soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,612 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:46

Really enjoyed the first two on Xbox, wondering if anyone knows of details of a Game Of the Year Xbox 360 edition with all the DLC ?

IF there is one, it would come later next year, but I don't think Omega will be the last SP DLC.

#1160 Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

• 7,621 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 17:23

Next Mass Effect 3 DLC Has "High Potential for Tears"

"It's all hands on deck for this one."

BioWare is already working on the next story DLC for Mass Effect 3, the first details of which have appeared online.

While we don't know the name or proposed release date of the new content patch, we do know that BioWare is enlisting the helping of several names that have previously been involved in the series.

In a post on the BioWare forums, designer Jos Hendriks explained that a team of about eight writers were penning the script, most of whom had worked on some aspect of the game before, saying, "It's all hands on deck for this one. Pretty much every ME3 DLC writer here in Edmonton is involved. (which would include both Patrick Weekes AND John Dombrow)."

While that handles the story of the game, what about the music? Well, it seems series veteran Sam Hulick is set to return to score the new DLC, tweeting last night, "What I'm up to lately: working on an unannounced Mass Effect 3DLC! More details on this coming later on."

Hulick has previously worked on the first and second Mass Effect games, as well as Mass Effect 3, though he was noticeably absent from the soundtrack for the recent Leviathan and Omega expansions. He also dropped in a little tease about what he's planning on bringing to the table this time, tweeting, "Tossing in piano and muted strings for this one particular piece. High potential for tears. #ME3DLC"

The final piece of info we have covers some of the voice actors that are set to return. It seems Seth Green, who's voiced Normandy pilot Joker since the series began is back as BioWare producer and voice director Caroline Livingstone tweeted him to say, "@SethGreen thank you for yet another fantastic session. And thank you for being such a kind person. You are lovely!"

Additionally, Raphael Sbarge who voices squadmate Kaiden Alenko tweeted back in October that he was recording new lines for the game. With none of the squadmates appearing in Omega, it looks like this was also for the unnamed upcoming DLC

This will be the fifth major single-player DLC pack BioWare has released for Mass Effect 3. With such a host of big names being called back in, do you reckon this could be the studio planning to see the title off with a bang?

#1161 +Phouchg

Phouchg

Random Oracle

• 5,172 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 19:17

Awesome! In the beginning with the multiplayer thrown in I was really worried they'd just wrap it up and that's it. I'm glad I was dead wrong.

#1162 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,344 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 13:10

Mass Effect 3 'Reckoning' and 'Citadel' DLC on Feb. 26, Mar. 5

BioWare and EA have announced two more bundles of DLC for Mass Effect 3, with one focused on multiplayer and the other serving as "one final, sentimental journey with Commander Shepard and their squad," according to the press release.

The first batch of content, "Reckoning," is a free bundle of multiplayer DLC that'll be available for free when it lands this Tuesday, February 26. The pack adds new characters, weapons and item upgrades for use in multiplayer, though what any of those things are specifically remains to be seen.

"Citadel," meanwhile, is Mass Effect 3's last chunk of single-player DLC, arriving on March 5 for $14.99/1200 MS Points. The pack returns Shepard and crew to (where else) the Citadel, on a mission that will give players the "opportunity to reconnect with some of their favorite characters from all three of the Mass Effect games." Well, provided you didn't get them horribly murdered, we figure. You know what you did.

I for one am waiting on a sale (Xbox 360, so could be a while) on all DLC so I can get all this overpriced DLC cheap, and get one last run at the full story.

#1163 qdave

qdave

Neowinian Senior

• 16,159 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 23:34

So good that I've found about this dlc. Few more days. Too bad I uninstalled me3 few months ago :p

#1164 +Phouchg

Phouchg

Random Oracle

• 5,172 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 19:16

Ok, so just watched the trailer. Pure cheese... I... oh, here you go, they even have the ultimate cheese moment... "normandeeee". Come on now...

Still, I am curious what kind of nemesis (and what motivation) did they invent for this one.

#1165 Knightwolf20024

Knightwolf20024

Neowinian

• 871 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 19:24

#1166 soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,612 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 14:17

I can't reccommend this DLC enough, if only for just one moment -- Shepard and Javik ending up on a set of Blasto.

#1167 YounGMessiah

YounGMessiah

"individual magnets"

• 2,192 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3

Posted 09 March 2013 - 17:21

I was thinking about getting the DLC...

#1168 George P

George P

Neowinian Senior

• 17,434 posts
  • Phone: HTC Windows Phone 8X

Posted 09 March 2013 - 23:11

Interesting, I might give it a go since it's some more SP play though I wonder if they'll ever do a new ME specially for the next gen systems. As far as I remember if you get the extra little bit in the ending then you know they can do more. Also the way the old guy and the child talk after the credits where the kid asks for another story and the dude says ok. Wishful thinking I know but I'd be onboard for another one if done right. Though the way 3 ends I suppose if they did another series they'd have to actually pick one of the endings as the de facto canon ending and go with that one.

#1169 soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,612 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:46

Interesting, I might give it a go since it's some more SP play though I wonder if they'll ever do a new ME specially for the next gen systems. As far as I remember if you get the extra little bit in the ending then you know they can do more. Also the way the old guy and the child talk after the credits where the kid asks for another story and the dude says ok. Wishful thinking I know but I'd be onboard for another one if done right. Though the way 3 ends I suppose if they did another series they'd have to actually pick one of the endings as the de facto canon ending and go with that one.

There's going to be an ME4, that's already been confirmed. I think it's using Frostbite 2 as well. But it'll be in the ME universe, not another Shepard story.

#1170 compl3x

compl3x

One day until retirement

• 7,249 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:53

There's going to be an ME4, that's already been confirmed. I think it's using Frostbite 2 as well. But it'll be in the ME universe, not another Shepard story.

Sweet. Looking forward to everyone going mental about hw much that sucks when it comes out :laugh:

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!