Grand Theft Auto V announced, first trailer on November 2

Graphics look amazing, game looks amazing, everything as usual LOOKS AMAZING!! Now to get back to work if I can sit still until the launch date.

Did I say it looks amazing?!

One thing though I did notice - was the skyscraper under construction. I remember GTA III one thing that I thought would be cool is if the construction yard on the 2nd island where the Colombians were actually got built over time.. Doubtful but it'd be pretty cool; think it subconsciously gets more boring quicker when you see those construction guys are taking a long long time :rofl:

Can't believe no one noticed that it's going to be in the Hollywood Hills area.

post-54440-0-36327100-1320250466.jpg

Hrm. V + dollar bill styling = hint at Vegas (or Las Venturas as it was called in GTA:SA) perhaps?

First I thought it was Vice City, got excited, then realised it was Los Santos/The rest of San Andreas.

Looks cool of course - no doubt. But it's starting to get repetitive with using the same three cities all the time f0r app the games.

Also the graphics look amazing, I wonder if it is for current gen consoles eg: PS3 & Xbox 360

^

(it's on the last page :p )

Also the graphics look amazing, I wonder if it is for current gen consoles eg: PS3 & Xbox 360

it's gotta be... unless they know something that we don't that the next gen consoles are coming really really soon.

From what I see, the Feltzer makes a return, but it's been changed a little bit more. It looks to be the convertible car that appears throughout the trailer, but it could be an entirely new one. It looks like such a good game though: I can't wait for more information from Rockstar.

Hrm. V + dollar bill styling = hint at Vegas (or Las Venturas as it was called in GTA:SA) perhaps?

Ha. Called it last week.

Can't believe no one noticed that it's going to be in the Hollywood Hills area.

post-54440-0-36327100-1320250466.jpg

err... I think everyone noticed that hence why it's Los Santos.

Looks cool of course - no doubt. But it's starting to get repetitive with using the same three cities all the time f0r app the games.

Not really, considering they completely rebuid re-imagine the cities each time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BNhGocIqs8

Use this to convert to Theora, if you want to.

Thanks buddy!

Game looks awesome! Cars look great and I saw planes! I was annoyed there were no planes in GTA4. Cannot wait! NExt big news we will wait for is the release date :-P