Super Massive crowd outside Apple's Grand Central Store

The store--one of Apple's largest at 23,000 square feet--features sleek tables for product testing and two

Genius Bars for technical support. One element of this Apple store that's different from others is 15-minute

express classes on Apple products for commuters looking to kill some time.

post-345940-0-03065900-1323481891.png

A bunch of losers with nothing better to do. This sort of thing is common here in North America. WOW, It's a store! How exciting!! Grand Central Station is beautiful, however.....Even Jesus descending to Earth wouldn't collect such a large gathering.....

A bunch of losers with nothing better to do. This sort of thing is common here in North America. WOW, It's a store! How exciting!! Grand Central Station is beautiful, however.....Even Jesus descending to Earth wouldn't collect such a large gathering.....

glad you are judge and jury, what would we do without you?
  • Like 2

While I'm not a huge fan of Apple myself, the innovations they have brought into the world have probably had a more positive impact than Jesus. Religion breeds hatred and division, technology brings people together and makes information available to people who otherwise wouldn't get it. It makes life easier by automating many of the tedious tasks in our day to day lives, and Apple has done a pretty good job of innovating and bringing good products to consumers. Religion and oil got us into the middle east.

While I'm not a huge fan of Apple myself, the innovations they have brought into the world have probably had a more positive impact than Jesus. Religion breeds hatred and division, technology brings people together and makes information available to people who otherwise wouldn't get it. It makes life easier by automating many of the tedious tasks in our day to day lives, and Apple has done a pretty good job of innovating and bringing good products to consumers. Religion and oil got us into the middle east.

Oh yeah I don't disagree with you about where Apple stands. I was merely referring to that whole excitement about a store. Usually people get excited when they see something interesting that they haven't seen before, something unique. Examples would be something from ancient history such as the pyramids or the Great Wall of China but this is a store. It's a place where products are displayed.....products you have to pay for. The architecture of the room is part of Grand Central Station so the only thing they did was bring in some wooden tables, some LED lights and products. To crowd around that is just silly. A new Wal-Mart 5 minutes drive away from me opened up about 6 months ago and the crowd on day one was just like it is now on day 180.