359 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='shakey' timestamp='1350403173' post='595251013']
Damn it, still nothing on the PSN Store! lol
[/quote]

i may be wrong but doesn't the psn store update on wednesdays and xbox on tuesdays.

Posted

[quote name='Knightwolf20024' timestamp='1350403551' post='595251029']
i may be wrong but doesn't the psn store update on wednesdays and xbox on tuesdays.
[/quote]

It's tuesdays for PSN as well.

Posted

Thanks for adding us Shakey, I'm on all night tonight :)

Patiently (well... sort of paitently!) waiting for the DLC but worrying it will be tomorrow now :(

Posted

[quote name='UKDarkJedi' timestamp='1350414878' post='595251477']
Thanks for adding us Shakey, I'm on all night tonight :)

Patiently (well... sort of paitently!) waiting for the DLC but worrying it will be tomorrow now :(
[/quote]

Rumors are around 7pm central time :/ Stupid slow Sony! lol

Posted

Just tried the DLC for a bit. Really enjoying it so far. Shade is a great character. Seems like the writing is still excellent in the DLC.
Only played for about an hour but there seems to be a tonne of side quests so far.

If this is the start of the DLC, i can't wait to see what they come up with for the later DLC.

Posted

DLC has been great so far..

I low Aubrey's missions, cause she is 100% Aubrey Plaza..

Also the Skiff is great, I love it.

Posted

Just remember, Gearbox didn't do the DLC, just like with the first game's DLC. I think the studio that helped Gearbox with DNF did Scarlett's booty here actually.

Posted

New SHiFT codes!

WinPC: W3WTT-WT3ZH-RTBJT-3JT3T-RXKTS
PSN: 5BWBT-RX5ZB-FSBKB-SBWJT-CRBZ5
360: 5BWBT-RX5WF-BRFJF-KFTJT-CRBXF

They're limited to "thousands of redemptions" this time around, so they're probably gonna go quick.

Posted

Still working at the moment.
Just got a golden key. I think i'll keep this for my Mecro build. As my Level 50 Commando is completely tooled out.

Edit: Just noticed i used a newer set of codes

WinPC: K3CT3-X3BHH-XT3JB-TBJJT-T5BRF
PSN: CJWJJ-HR5Z3-6ST5J-S3WBT-6TJWZ
360: CJWJJ-HR5W6-3RX3R-K6TBT-6TJHT

Posted

More SHiFT codes!

WinPC: C3CJB-HB3ZZ-F33TB-BTJJT-TXKRF
PSN: WTCTJ-J9CS3-RSJ53-Z3K3B-BT9F9
X360: WTCTJ-J9CK6-JRR36-W6J3B-BT96W

Posted

Eh, once you get to end game, the golden keys just don't have any flare compared to the weapons I have or want to really find.
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='shakey' timestamp='1350659407' post='595258227']
Eh, once you get to end game, the golden keys just don't have any flare compared to the weapons I have or want to really find.
[/quote]

That is why i'm holding on to them for a mecro build. Just to keep me comfortable at the start of the game.

Posted

Well, orange weapons are better than purple weapons (usually anyways). Though I just got a purple SMG that does insane damage output and elemental crap on it. For my level (31, just beat the game, now on TVH mode) it's a pretty bad ass gun to be honest. Better than any orange I've gotten so far (only have had 2 orange drops anyway).

Posted

I like the e-tech SMG's, plasma cutter. These things got me through most of my TVHM playthrough. I had a burn one and a slag one.
Now at the end of TVHM i have a bee and conference call. So nothing really troubles me now :laugh:
Although if i miss, then i die quite easily due to The Bees low capacity.

Posted

WinPC: 5JKBB-RKTHZ-RTJBT-BT33J-WJRWW
PSN: K3WBT-Z95HT-FZT5J-HTWJB-ZFXC3
X360: K3WBT-Z95CX-BXX3R-CXTJB-ZFX95

Posted

I've been slacking, and forgot to post the other codes from today... but oh well.. Here's another set for now :p

WinPC: K3K3T-H6B9H-R3BBT-333J3-BSH5T
PS3: K3WTT-TKRH3-X9BKT-HJWBT-KXTHS
X360: K3WTT-TKRC6-T6FJX-CRTBT-KXTXX

Posted

I have found my soundtrack to playthrough number 2...
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/miracle-of-sound/6420-Breaking-Down-The-Borders-Borderlands-2
(sorry, there's no youtube video that I can find)

Posted

Hallowe'en Skins \o/
[Details: http://bit.ly/SkrjQs ]

Maya

PS3: KTCTJ-ZHCKB-BKKW3-STCJT-3FZTW
360: WJC3T-SS6S5-X9FTF-WRTB3-BT39H
PC : WTKBJ-XRHTW-C63BT-JTB33-J6C9T

Salvador

PS3: C3W3B-5JX5J-3C55J-ZJWTJ-RH3HR
360: WTK33-HFR95-RZRJX-KRBB3-CZ3KF
PC : CTK3J-9XH3W-CRB3J-33TBJ-9JJHW

If I remember, I'll post the others as they come lol

Posted

Spooky Mechromancer
PS3: CJWTB-FZK5T-TKKWT-ZJ5B3-X56B9
360: WTKTJ-696S5-R9RB6-5RTT3-BTS3H
PC : W3WBJ-C6ZB5-C6JJT-33JJB-JSFX6

Spooky Zer0
PS3: KBKB3-J3R5J-BKCKT-H3W33-9F56C
360: 5J53B-J96HW-F9FBX-CFTT3-FTFXS
PC : 5J5JB-B9S35-W6J33-3BJBT-33JSF

Spooky Axton
PS3: CJ5T3-5H5KT-3KCKT-9JKBB-3SKHT
360: KBKBT-WH6Z5-X96B6-WX3TJ-5J6J3
PC : KT53J-36HBK-W6JJ3-BJJB3-WH95H

Posted

Just so everyone knows, those codes are valid til November 4th so plenty of time to redeem them.

Axton one isn't great but I'm loving the gaige one :)

There was a rumour on the official Borderlands 2 forum that there were also going to be extra heads released (jack o'lanterns etc) but they've not materialised :(

Posted

[quote name='UKDarkJedi' timestamp='1351777770' post='595289339']
Just so everyone knows, those codes are valid til November 4th so plenty of time to redeem them.

Axton one isn't great but I'm loving the gaige one :)

There was a rumour on the official Borderlands 2 forum that there were also going to be extra heads released (jack o'lanterns etc) but they've not materialised :(
[/quote]

Ya, the heads never showed up on anything :/ I was waiting for them too, since I had nothing better to do last night lol.

And I'll be on later tonight too jedi if you wouldn't mind duping a CC for me. I've killed the warrior probably 100 times and haven't found it yet lol.

Posted

[quote name='shakey' timestamp='1351781371' post='595289479']
Ya, the heads never showed up on anything :/ I was waiting for them too, since I had nothing better to do last night lol.

And I'll be on later tonight too jedi if you wouldn't mind duping a CC for me. I've killed the warrior probably 100 times and haven't found it yet lol.
[/quote]
No problemo, I'll be on a quite late (no change there though!) as I have a works do tonight

Posted

[quote name='UKDarkJedi' timestamp='1351783279' post='595289529']
No problemo, I'll be on a quite late (no change there though!) as I have a works do tonight
[/quote]

Cool Cool. I'm going to start farming for The Bee sheild that protects against corrosive damage. Need it in order to beat Master Gee. He is such a pain at the moment. Hyperion was waaay to easy with the Unkempt Harold and Bee shield I currently have. Dropped him in like 2 minutes lol.

Posted

After doing a lot of reading on here, the official forums and various other places I've found out that I have only seen about half the game so far, despite being on playthrough 2.5 already. I'm missing most of the trophies still (especially the discover all locations ones) so I've still got a long way to go to get the maximum out of this game. I consider that pretty good value for money considering I've been playing it constantly since about a week after release.

Posted

[quote name='UKDarkJedi' timestamp='1351793236' post='595289937']
After doing a lot of reading on here, the official forums and various other places I've found out that I have only seen about half the game so far, despite being on playthrough 2.5 already. I'm missing most of the trophies still (especially the discover all locations ones) so I've still got a long way to go to get the maximum out of this game. I consider that pretty good value for money considering I've been playing it constantly since about a week after release.
[/quote]

There really is a lot to the game.

I have one fear though.... they are raising the level cap. This means that when they do, we will all have to refarm for weapons that will be better. Not sure if the current legendaries will scale , if there will be new ones to farm, or what... but I'm a little worried about having to redo it all. I hope they put in some sort of upgrade system into weapons, maybe using eridium or whatever.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0