What do you guys use for syncing?

So I've had Android phones for many years now. To sync my music with my Nexus One I would use Windows Media Player. It worked well enough and I never really liked Winamp. It's too 1990's for my taste. Just this past week I got a Samsung Galaxy Note (yay) and Windows Media Player doesn't seem to sync right. Winamp doesn't see the additional SD card, only the internal.

So, here is the question then: What do you guys use for syncing your music to your Android phones?

PS: Think this should be a poll? Might be fun :)

It might seem less than ideal, but I just do it all with Box (used to use Dropbox but I got 50GB free on Box), I have my music as well as a few other things. Means I never have to plug it into the PC or anything, I just add or delete or arrange as I like and it's all the same when I go into the Box app on the tablet.

I'm sure there are better solutions--looking forward to seeing what others contribute--but I have an iPod too for when it's easier to use something smaller, so if I listen to music on the tablet it's often via Pandora instead.

Before I got my Nexus, I used iTunes for my iPod Touch. I didn't want to lose my playlists, so I found an app called iSyncr. Works pretty well!

I generally just drag and drop data to the phone in windows (phone wired using usb cable) However, i only do this if i am moving a large number of files. Otherwise i will send a file to my drop box and retrieve it on the phone using the app. So far as music goes, I use Google Music to handle all of that.

Google [Play] Music manages and plays your media once on the phone, but that doesn't actually facilitate syncing somehow does it?

Dropbox seems like an interesting idea to use for this purpose. I'll give it shot.

Google [Play] Music manages and plays your media once on the phone, but that doesn't actually facilitate syncing somehow does it?

There is a desktop program which uploads your selected (or all) music to Google's servers. You can then listen to it all online through play.google.com or on your phone via streaming. The songs that you want stored locally on your phone you can download by clicking "make available offline" on the song, album, artist, or playlist.

As far as app goes... I tend to copy/paste from computer to phone, or use WMP. Otherwise I use Google Play Music.

Edit: This was my 1337th post.

Since I do have an unlimited data plan, I have my entire music collection uploaded to Google (Play) Music, and also on Amazon. I can listen to it anytime on my phone, and saves me 32 GB of storage on my Galaxy Nexus. So, a win-win in my case. I just use my Zune HD if I am traveling or Sansa Clip + in my car.