Mother made sex tape with her son, 16

Why are we still calling them "tapes" anyway?

I guess for the same reason many people still talk about 'food stamps', years after stamps are no longer printed. ;)

In the late 1990s, the food-stamp program was revamped and actual stamps were phased out in favor of a specialized debit-card system known as Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) provided by private contractors.

http://en.wikipedia....istance_Program

post-37120-0-14232400-1335975514.jpg

Now that's what I call a sticky situation! :rofl:

Staying classy as ever I see Warwagon..

This isn't that uncommon. If they were not together when he was growing up they miss that bonding that builds familiarity. Then, when they did get together, the emotions can get mixed up and what should feel as love between mother and son becomes sexual because of that lack of bonding/familiarity.

There was a case in England where a father and daughter were reunited. She was given up for adoption by the mother and the father never had contact with her until she tracked him down. They were both adults when they met and it started off innocently. But soon after meeting they 'fell in love' and started a relationship. They were both charged with incest. A psychiatrist that was interviewed described that lack of bonding as a contributing factor. It's that bonding that makes us say 'ewwwww' when we read about this. Most of us can't empathize because we've had some type of bonding.

It would be interesting to find out what level of contact these two had when he was younger. Regardless, she is messed up.

This. It's just an extension of love without the social barriers that people erect with their family..

There are tons of examples of incest in tribes without "modern" societies (i.e. in the amazon). There are untold examples of incest in the animal kingdom.

The only reason you think it's wrong is your were brought up to think it's wrong :\

/shrug

inb4flamewar :\

• Like 2

The only reason you think it's wrong is your were brought up to think it's wrong :\

Well, that and nature sort of nudges us in that direction, since inbreeding tends to produce less-than-ideal offspring, genetically.

That and kids with flippers. ;)

Well, that and nature sort of nudges us in that direction, since inbreeding tends to produce less-than-ideal offspring, genetically.

Yes and no. If you are attracted to someone it's generally for genetic reasons. It might not be apparent at first glance, but generally it's related to the immuno-matching and pheromone excretions. Smell matters people.

That and kids with flippers. ;)

Lol.

Generally it requires 3 generations of inbreeding before genetic abnormalities begin to show themselves.

All joking aside, have a look at royal lineages throughout time and you'll see what I mean. Not all of them were completely nuts >.>

Generally it requires 3 generations of inbreeding before genetic abnormalities begin to show themselves.

I know. I just love the quote from That 70s Show when Eric had the hots for his cousin.

Eric: Mom, Dad, can Penny and I be alone for a minute?

Red Forman: No. I'm not raising any flipper grandkids.

Why are we still calling them "tapes" anyway?

excellent point as most folks do not use tape anymore lol.

as long as it's not for reproduction i say it's OK.

This is my personal point of view as well.

I do however note that this point of view isn't for everyone and is generally far from popular >.>

I'm pretty liberal (meaning free) with my points of view on most things.

That's the definition of Relative Humidity (the sweat running down your b@lls after you get done doing mommy) :). Yes, that is so disgusting.

Oh nonsense, you love it!

article-2137926-12DD0EF7000005DC-198_233x367.jpg

so the question remains who would hit that ?

Bad photo, but probably >.>

That said she's not my mother :p