UltraDefrag is a powerful Open Source Defragmentation tool for the Windows Platform. It can defragment any system files including registry
hives and paging file. Also one of the main goals of UltraDefrag is doing the job as fast and reliable as possible.
UltraDefrag Version v5.0.5 Released
• The menu entry Repair Drives in the action menu allows to run CHKDSK against dirty drives.
• You can now display the cluster map legend from the help menu.
• The cluster map scaling was forced to be more accurate.
• A problem causing some files to be left fragmented was fixed.
• The ability to analyze, optimize and quick optimize a drive from the Explorer context menu was added.
• Relative log file paths support was added to both the GUI and console interfaces.
• The GUI settings are now supporting Unicode strings.
• Language packs are now encoded in UTF-8 instead of UTF-16.
• The handbook section about bug reporting was reworked to include detailed steps.
: Version History