Apple's WWDC 2012 event

I'm pretty sure anyone with $2k+ to spend on a Mac today is getting the new MBP, not the Mac Pro.

That's what I'm getting....now I'm just wondering what would be faster....ordering online or waiting for the store to have stocks

Ever stopped to think adding the post took some time because the server acted up?

Nope, cause it doesn't matter. Ever think that reason i was wrong on major revisions because I thought it came with a higher iOS number then what it did, and you didn't need to be a hiding behind the Internet d***

Apple top bosses just started litterally swimming in a pool of money from all the sales since the Apple Store opened back up! :D

I can't believe people are still complaining about the keynote being a let down... they covered pretty much every rumor. The iPhone 5 was the most farfetched.

I can't believe people are still complaining about the keynote being a let down... they covered pretty much every rumor. The iPhone 5 was the most farfetched.

It was great...love the new MBP.... just wished they also had a new iMac

more_stores.png

New stores look nice.

Wondering if that top banner is an interactive coverflow? That would be nice.

Hopefully they serious lag in the iTunes Store when browsing on iPad ( 3rd Gen ) is fixed soon though.

*edit - just checked the iTunes store app, it hasn't changed yet

I'm trying to figure it out too :/

I called my both stores near me and they do not have any in stock, and don't know when they will be getting some.

That's nice, I don't care for the 1 Ethernet port though, but there is always the option of Switch

I agree, but then again it is designed to be a wireless hub

Kinda hate the fact you can't just call them with a question. :/

My iOS Apple store App is showing it as In Stock

Checking the closest store to me ATM.

*had to hang up, to long of wait

No new Mac Mini :(

Yea I was bummed about this as well. I have been waiting months for this release, but since I'm not a laptop fan I'll just have to get a new PC.

My iOS Apple store App is showing it as In Stock

Checking the closest store to me ATM.

Dammit the Canadian store is still down. I can't even use the iOS apple store app.

Does the Mac Pro really still have a 2009 video card in it?! :|

High-performance graphics cards from AMD make Mac Pro graphics technology up to 5 times faster than ever before. *

* Testing conducted by Apple in May 2012 using preproduction Mac Pro 12-core 3.06GHz units with ATI Radeon HD 5770 and shipping Mac Pro 8-core 2.93GHz units with prerelease OS and NVIDIA GeForce GT 120, all configured with 12GB of RAM. Civilization V (1.0.1.511) tested with the built-in leader benchmark at 2560x1440. StarCraft II (1.4.3.21029) tested using the 2012 MLG Winter Arena EGIdrA vs IMNesTea replay from 11:00-16:00 at 2560x1440. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of Mac Pro.

I do like Apple, but they're legitimately out of their mind when it comes to multi-media performance. :wacko:

is it just me or did the iPhone's that they used in the keynote look LONGER to you guys? Especially the one in the car where it showed the Ford Sync type stuff