Apple's WWDC 2012 event

so they're going back to Nvidia this year? or is Keplar a new brand hitting the market?

Kepler is the name of Nvidia's new architecture of chips, after the Fermi chips of the past two years...

PC's have been utilizing Intel's Ivy Bridge for about a year?

Apparently PC's have been using Mobile Ivy Bridge for a year.. well..

"Quad-core and dual-core-mobile models launched on 29 April[4] and 31 May 2012 respectively." $2199.. color me surprised. Apple haven't gone completely insane!

Kepler is the name of Nvidia's new architecture of chips, after the Fermi chips of the past two years...

thanks for clearing that up

Apparently PC's have been using Mobile Ivy Bridge for a year.. well..

"Quad-core and dual-core-mobile models launched on 29 April[4] and 31 May 2012 respectively."

So we're actually in 2013 now? I wish someone told me sooner?

Personally i'm really happy with the i3 hackintosh Probook I made for $484.97 which includes the cost of Lion

what's with the connection issues on engadget? i keep losing the connection to the live blog and having to refresh

So, no mention of the Mac Mini. Do we count it out or is there still a chance they've popped in Ivy Bridge in it? I don't know how they usually do these things.

So, no mention of the Mac Mini. Do we count it out or is there still a chance they've popped in Ivy Bridge in it? I don't know how they usually do these things.

Could very well be they're quietly updating the desktop line. No need to worry just yet. :)

Here's one: "Expensive"

Are you kidding? This is the same money as the non retina-display MacBook Pro. I suppose you can consider that as expensive as well. But between between this and the regular MacBook pro, there is no competition.

Are you kidding? This is the same money as the non retina-display MacBook Pro. I suppose you can consider that as expensive as well. But between between this and the regular MacBook pro, there is no competition.

Since when does the MacBook Pro start at $2200?