Some UFO activity is psychological warfare

A witness reports UFO activity over Texas on 5 July 2012 according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database that was filed on 6 July 2012.

Dr. Carol Rosin suggests from consultation with the late Wernher von Braun that at least some UFO activity is alleged psychological warfare by a military-industrial complex.

This Complex allegedly seeks to orchestrate ?extraterrestrials? as the next enemy in the aftermath of a war on Earthbound ?terrorists?.

This Complex apparently seeks to re-direct public resources into military purposes in collusion with other capitalists. [attached video]

Dr. Rosin suggests that the military-industrial complex which is linked to a context of predatory capitalism. Such a context of predatory capitalism relies on contrived enemies. By contriving enemies, elites can legitimate an expanding budget "to defeat enemies". The result is elites depleting vitally needed financial resources which could more ethically be used for the affirmation of social services, healthcare, education and environmental protection.

Dr. Rosin is an award-winning educator, author, leading aerospace executive. She is a former spokesperson for Wernher von Braun and has consulted to a number of companies, organizations, government departments and the intelligence community.

?For fourth of July, we went to Fair Park in Dallas to see the fireworks. While getting ready before they began the show, we noticed two red lights a little off in the distance.?

?I made a passing joke about UFO's, until we noticed they were progressively getting closer, proving they weren't fireworks because they were moving sideways and didn't explode.?

?They were moving between 20-40 mph and were not that far above us. At one point they were directly above us.?

?I looked away for a moment, and when I looked back they were completely vanished.?

?I was able to take two photos on my cell phone that make them appear a little farther than they were, but they look exactly like so many other descriptions I have read from sighting all across the country.?

The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please keep in mind that many UFO reports can be explained as something natural or terrestrial in origin.

One photo of the incident described to have taken place on 5 July 2012 was provided by the witness, and was included with the MUFON report.

Roger Marsh describes an increase in the activities of ?fireball? orange orbs across the United States.

source & video

This Complex allegedly seeks to orchestrate ?extraterrestrials? as the next enemy in the aftermath of a war on Earthbound ?terrorists?.

I didnt know what gif would be best fitting so here is a few

RnIVA.gifpAkrU.gifPLJne.gifcS5rj.gif

I suspect that any day now we will receive proof that aliens are real and are ready to invade earth.

Honestly, we come in peace. Take me to your larder ...

I suspect that any day now we will receive proof that aliens are real and are ready to invade earth.

2013 :laugh: