Just 'trying to pick up chicks' at Walmart

Spring Hill, Florida -- A man looking for some love at a Spring Hill Walmart was busted by police for having what he called "medical" marijuana.

On August 7, a store manager alerted a deputy about a man who was asking women inappropriate things in the parking lot of the Walmart in the 13000 block of Cortez Boulevard.

The deputy confronted Timothy Machado at his truck and asked him what he was doing there.

According to the arrest report, Machado responded, "Trying to pick up chicks."

When the deputy asked how he went about doing that, he said, "I asked one female if she wanted to watch me jerk off." :s

The officer issued Machado a trespass warning and during a consented search of his truck, the officer found a bag of marijuana. Machado admitted it was his and that he uses it for medicinal purposes.

Machado, 41, was arrested for Possession of Marijuana and is being held on $5,000 bond.

source

gd. a woman from walmart? yikes...

I've seen some hot girls at Walmart. but I've also been to Ohio so I see why you would say yikes.

A $5000 bond for possession of marijuana? That's ridiculous.

Why? You get the money back as long as you show up to court. A small amount and people would have incentive to skip court.

Man!

That's right down the road from where my brother used to live.

I think Florida is trying to take over as #1 state for weirdos and the like, or something?!

"Hey baby, you're cute."

"Awe! Thanks!"

"So, uh... Want to watch me jerk off?"

WTF

if someone ever did that and i seen it, it would be pretty damn hard to not bust out laughing ;)

it's like barely starting conversation and then getting straight to the end result a second later. lol

I think the weirdest thing I saw was at the Florida Mall in 2007 , some smacked out homeless guy was running about the parking lot after female customers asking if they were doctors because his penis was growing at an alarming rate :s

Yes.....really lol