The first official picture of Hugh Jackman in The Wolverine

So what about the other mutants? Are we going to keep on getting Wolverine movie after Wolverine movie?

X-Men Origins: Wolverine is the only movie that focuses on him. The rest (minus First Class) featured him alongside other popular mutants like Professor X, Magneto, and Jean Grey. This is the second movie that focuses on him and considering the sequel to X-Men: First Class, I doubt we'll get another.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine is the only movie that focuses on him. The rest (minus First Class) featured him alongside other popular mutants like Professor X, Magneto, and Jean Grey. This is the second movie that focuses on him and considering the sequel to X-Men: First Class, I doubt we'll get another.

We don't know that. As long as it males money there's no reason the studio won't consider doing a third.

We don't know that. As long as it males money there's no reason the studio won't consider doing a third.

I agree with you. I forgot to add that they'd most likely make another one if it does well. I still think the success of X-Men: Days of Future Past would overshadow The Wolverine though.

The X-Men trilogy subplot was all about Wolverine as well.

The X-Men trilogy subplot was all about Wolverine as well.

It's been awhile since I've watched the first three X-Men movies so I may be wrong when I say this. I think the first X-Men movie focused on Wolverine. The second and third movies focus more on Wolverine, Cyclops, and Jean Grey (with the latter focusing more on Jean Grey than the other two mutants).

He's probably the most popular mutant to non-comic book fans which is why he gets the most attention in movies and TV shows.

• 2 weeks later...
Director James Mangold had been reluctant to give us an exact time-frame for when we would finally see the first footage from his upcoming take on the mutant berserker, but now we can reveal that the very first teaser for The Wolverine will be online February 12th, 2 days before it screens in theaters in front of the latest Die Hard movie. We don't know what to expect in terms of content, but Mangold has suggested that it will be a true teaser, and probably won't reveal that much since we are already so familiar with the character, and he'd like to avoid giving too much of the story away. "I think you always want to put your best foot forward," he said. "For me, I'm not the marketing department of Fox, but for my own tastes, less is more." But that doesn't mean we won't see some cool footage of course, and apparently those who've been wondering what a peek up Wolverine's skirt looks like will be in for a treat. "You have a character that's a bit of a given, you know this guy. Hugh is so good in this role. My point of view is 'save as much as you can,' but we will be lifting our skirt and offering a peek or two.

(http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=73406)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

March 27th Sadly :(

"The Teaser comes out on that date, yes. It will be about 2 minutes. The trailer (longer) will follow after that."

405017018.jpg